• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by magma2000

1. M

Post [APP] CarWebGuru - Universal car launcher with widgets, skins and music

hi, any idea how to change the font size of the widgets. it is the value between the [ ] . thank you
  2. M

Thx, but using the built in player, muting from the steering wheel also pause the player , and unmuting resume the player from a where it stopped. And restarting the car replay the music from the beginning, rather from the point it stopped when the car was turned off.
  3. M

Good launcher. Is there a possibility to pause the music when the music is muted from the steering wheel. And to resume the music from where it stopped after turning off the car. And turn it on again.
  4. M

Post [ROM] EOL Ephemeral Mate 9 | B231 | ViPER | Kang Tools | Xposed | 10/19/2017

Hello I am trying to change the theme and it is not working Any clues Thx Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  5. M

Post [ROM] EOL Ephemeral Mate 9 | B231 | ViPER | Kang Tools | Xposed | 10/19/2017

Thanks guys. Things are fixed with a simple wipe off cache and dalvic. Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  6. M

Great rom ,but I noticed fast charging is not working, it took 12 hours to charge 92%. Anybody has this issue? Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  7. M

Post MECOOL KIII PRO Amlogic 912, 3/16GB Dual WiFi, Gig Lan, BT4, DVB S2/T2

Hello, can this device handel a 4tb hard disk ? Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  8. M

Post Emui 5 Colored Themes

U re awesome man. Can u send us the software u used to make theme so we can help u cooking themes. Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  9. M

Simply wow Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  10. M

Perfect update. Thanks man you re making our mate 9 a beautiful, piece of art high tech monster. Check the wifi status it is empty. I think the fonts are black on black background, same for press back again to exit. During exiting app with pressing back. Thanks man. Sent from my MHA-AL00...
  11. M

Thank you. Excellent theme. Keep it up Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  12. M

Excellent work.Thank you. One issue. In saphire 1.2 contact info of the dialer like groups, birthday,.... are in black and background is also dark. So they do not appear. Also pop up notification that appear down on the screen are also black in a black box. Can you fix this please? Sent from...
  13. M

Post weird behaviour of google play store at al00

Uninstall truecaller and it will work... Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  14. M

Post weird behaviour of google play store at al00

Guys. Uninstall truecaller and Google play works. Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  15. M

Post Introducing FunkyHuawei - Flash any official firmware on your Mate 9, BL Lock OK!

Me too duraara,what shall I do? Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app