• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by maik005

1. M

Post HDR compability?

and the info from Netflix App an Netflix App version.
  2. M

Post HDR compability?

just looked on my S20 FE 5G EU Model (SM-G781B) It says there HDR possibilities: None.
  3. M

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (12th May 2021) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

do a factory reset without backup or maybe your battery is aged.
  4. M

Post No E-Sim Functionality on 5G variant

No. Because there is no S20 FE (5G) with eSIM support.
  5. M

Post S20 FE has a secret 96hz display refresh rate - Here is how to enable it

This app and any 96 Hz mode will never work with the S20 FE (5G) as the panel does not support it. I already wrote this in post #8.
  6. M

Post Gcam( astrophotograpy) galaxy s20 fe 5g

does this astrophotography function even work on any device beside the google pixel?
  7. M

Post Proximity Sensor Issue

the Galaxy S20 FE (5G) has no physiscal proximity sensor. Insted it uses a combination of the front camera, touch screen and gyroscope.
  8. M

Post Blue Light Filter Lock Screen

No. S10 uses an ultrasonic sensor while the S20 FE uses an optical sensor.
  9. M

Post Gap Between Screen and Frame

right. It is the same with the other S20 models
  10. M

idk. But the S20 FE has a different Panel then the S20 series. So I dont think the panel can handle 96hz
  11. M

No, it does not. I have the S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) version here bought in germany from Samsung Store. I used adb dumpsys display It has only 60 or 120hz and also only FullHD+ resolution, not even HD+ but that is normal when the panel only has FullHD+. So sadly this means your App does not work...
  12. M

Post Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon version- EU region

That is not true. Here in germany no newer Samsung device has the call recording option as it is illegal here to record calls without permission of the other side. It can only be enabled with a CSC change to INS.