• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by majatt

1. M

Post FRD-L04 B398 Update Approved

Fixes the gyroscope issue! Finally!!
  2. M

Post [Q] Asus Player Gamepad on PC?

Assuming you're going Start>"bluetooth">bluetooth and device settings>add device. Don't do that, instead type control panel, go into devices and add it from the 'old' windows interface. When it asks for the password you can just click next and it pairs.
  3. M

Post Nexus 7 on Lean Kernel OC'ing issue

Tried set at boot, it's still resetting the clock speed. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
  4. M

Post Nexus 7 on Lean Kernel OC'ing issue

I will try set at boot, I've tried 1400 & 1500mhz and it just resets after I lock and unlock the device. I wiped cache and data before installing the ROM and didn't restore any system apps/settings. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
  5. M

Thread Nexus 7 on Lean Kernel OC'ing issue

Hi, I'm using SmoothROM v5.1 with 3.1.10-leanKernel and using setCPU. When I set the clockspeed and lock the screen, the CPU clock is reset after unlocking. No profiles etc. enabled, just trying to change the upper clock speed. Can anyone help?
  6. M

Post [ROM - Stock-based] Minimoto v1.7 XT862/XT860- Less is more.

Add the following line to the bottom of the file: ro.com.android.dataroaming=true also change the following lines: ro.mot.phonemode.vzwglobalphone=0 ro.telephony.default_network=3
  7. M

I should have been more clear, its in Settings>Wireless & Networks> VPN Settings and try to setup a connection there. ---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ---------- It outputs the info as expected, the gpu overclock even works. ---------- Post added...
  8. M

Search this thread for build.prop there is a line to be added that enables 'roaming data' which for some odd reason is necessary for local roaming with a sim.
  9. M

Post Minimoto v1.7 XT862/XT860 baseband problem

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1341544 Also try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1406812 (the second post) Make those changes to the build.prop file in the system folder of the minimoto rom, copy the 'new' minimoto zip to your phone, wipe and...
  10. M

Over clocking isn't happening for me either. GPU over clock is fine but any attempt to modify the mpu file results in an immediate reboot. Even if I do: # su # echo 3 1000000000 61 Or 13750000 instead of 61 I get an immediate reboot. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
  11. M

I got talk thanks, I just need the VPN working and I'm golden. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
  12. M

VPN Anyone able to connect VPNs? I'm trying to setup a PPTP connection for Hide IP VPN and it's immediately saying "Attention: Unable to connect to this network. Do you want to try again?" This same VPN setup was working before I flashed minimoto. As a side note, could anyone help with...
  13. M

Thread Remote Wipe Vulnerability

Hi Guys, the browser hack that wipes Samsung phones is not limited to just those handsets. These guys do a better job of describing the whole thing: http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/26/3412432/samsung-touchwiz-remote-wipe-vulnerability-android-dialer Here is a direct link to the exploit test...
  14. M

Post Traveling With a Nexus 7 - NO WAY, GooglePlay it's a Shame asap you cross the border.

The OP is off the charts but I do think its pretty ridiculous that content disappears when you are outside the US. I get not being able to add content but its pretty silly that you can't read a magazine you purchased when you leave the US.
  15. M

Thread [Q] AOSP Branch Sizes?

I know master is 6gb per the docs but is there a command to determine a branch size before downloading it?