• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by .mak

1. M

Post [TMO/Sprint]TUDIA Ultra Slim TPU case

I have this case in blue and love it! I'm planning to order it in black, as well. It makes the the phone much, much easier to hold and has a nice lip on the face to protect the screen in the event of a minor fall, and doesn't add much bulk to the phone at all.
  2. M

Post [WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

Looking forward to seeing this... period...
  3. M

Post [AOSPA - 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 (HALO) [Toroplus] 18-JUL-2013

This is the "Market Issue" we're talking about above.. sounds like it's worked out for the next build. For now, I downloaded some from Amazon and pushed some over via adb. ---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ---------- I did a fresh install of 2.0 and...
  4. M

Post [AOSPA - 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 (HALO) [Toroplus] 18-JUL-2013

I'm having the same problem. I'm looking into it right now, I'll post back if I have any useful results!
  5. M

Post [APP][Updated 9/13/11 V1.4] Official Netflix

Phone Model: Samsung Epic 4G Rom: Stock 2.2.1 Version: netflix-mod-2.apk Additional Mods: This is the only version that would let me login, it works great for everything except streaming. When I attempt to stream, it says "Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If...
  6. M

Post [REF] Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other Guides for Nexus S 4G (CDMA)

I didn't have this file, either. My recovery sticks.
  7. M

Post [GUIDE] Complete and Thorough Guide to Rooting the Nexus S [+ No wipe] [GRH78C]

Part 1 + Part 2 (OLD) worked for me on 2.3.4 with my Nexus S 4G (Sprint). I didn't try Part 2 (without unlocking the bootloader), however.
  8. M

Post USB Storage Enabler

Works great with my (locked) HTC Arrive.
  9. M

Post HTC Arrive/7 Pro differences

The radio in the Pro7 is different than the Arrive. It's possible that the shape/size was different and so they needed to re-arrange other things to position it properly? This is just a guess.. -mak
  10. M

Post TPU Fusion Case

Just put in my order; Hopefully all goes well, and shipping is fast. Thanks for the coupon!! Saved me $1.65 :)
  11. M

Post FULL 3G PRLs - Oh YEA!

Wouldn't work, two different techs. Sent from my Evo 4G running CM7 using TapaTalk Pro
  12. M

Post [ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-7 for EVO :: V7.0.3.1 (05/06/2011)

Yes, mine does this too. I'm using tiamat SBC kernel with CM7 RC2. Sent from my Evo 4G running CM7 'Honeybread' using TapaTalk Pro
  13. M

Post [ Radios ][ 9-5 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

Try again, I was stuck on that screen for half an hour using SprintLovers to update buy rebooted and tried again, it worked. Sent from my Evo 4G running CM7 Honeybread using TapaTalk Pro
  14. M

Post [APP] Renamed Gingerbread Keyboard - updated 2010-12-28

Thanks! This got me the unthemed gb keyboard in CM7 w/ Honeybread theme :) Sent from my Evo 4G running CM7 Honeybread using TapaTalk Pro
  15. M

Post [Q] Can some one please help me make an app?

Have you PM'd Captainkrtek? He's a good guy, I'm sure he just forgot to get back to you.. give it a shot. Sent from my Evo 4G running MIUI v0.1.21.2 using TapaTalk Pro