• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Makorus

1. Makorus

Post [Windows][PowerShell][Script]psAdBlock - PowerShell AdBlock Script for Windows

Hi there Simply head to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc". There you should find multiple "hosts" files: - "hosts" - the current one which should be much larger in size than the others - "hosts.old" - the previous version of your current "hosts" file - "hosts.original" - a replica of the...
  2. Makorus

Post [ROM][dumpling][10.0.X] LineageOS 17.1 (Q) for Oneplus 5T

Uhhh, not having that one on my device. Have you flashed the original OOS firmware 10.0 prior flashing LOS 17.1? Also, have you tried inserting the affected SIM in the adjacent SIM slot?
  3. Makorus

As mjnck said: Only SIM1 can be used as data SIM, you won't get a connection via SIM2. However, as far as I can tell, no call issue so far for both SIMs. Also, I don't have to switch data SIMs everyday, so that's not a big deal. Great work, Eric_Lev thank you!
  4. Makorus

Eric_Levlev aww too bad, today the SIM call issue happened again. Using SIM1 as data SIM, I made a call via SIM1, received one via SIM2, and then another one via SIM1. Couldn't hang up that call anymore. ?
  5. Makorus

Post [Windows][PowerShell][Script]psAdBlock - PowerShell AdBlock Script for Windows

I'll post a new release soon which should fix that. I'll let you know. Hmm, ok next try. please post the output from following commands in PowerShell: [Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol [Net.SecurityProtocolType] [enum]::GetNames([Net.SecurityProtocolType]) Then try the following...
  6. Makorus

I'll give it a shot and report back, thanks!
  7. Makorus

Quick info: No reboot so far. However, after 14h of uptime, my mobile data suddenly disconnected. Switching data SIM from 1 to 2 and back to 1 fixed it temporarily. A reboot fixed it entirely, at least for now.
  8. Makorus

Thanks a lot for that build! Just flashed it, seems to work pretty good so far. SIM settings are being properly handeld now, I didn't have to choose my data SIM after a reboot (tested it 3 times now). I'll report if the call/reboot issue has been fixed with this build as well. Thank you for your...
  9. Makorus

t0ma5 could you please share your full path (where your PsAdAway binaries are stored) with me? Simply replace personal information with placeholders, e.g. C:\Users\myself\Desktop\...., I'd like to try to reproduce that issue. patrickdrd try the following command and share your output here...
  10. Makorus

t0ma5 cpuld ypu please share your full path (where your PsAdAway binaries are stored) with me? Simply replace personal information with placeholders, e.g. C:\Users\myself\Desktop\.... patrickdrd try the following command and share your output here: nslookup zerodot1.gitlab.io 1.1.1.1
  11. Makorus

Hmm, I don't even have that option for SSL 2.0 :p Can you try enabling that one?
  12. Makorus

Hi everyone, I want to apologise for my late replies. This project isn't dead, I have been just very occupied with tons of other work. I'm working on a new update and I'm planning to release future ZIP files directly via "GitHub releases". Also, I'm trying to handle the new Windows 10 "Windows...
  13. Makorus

Hey there, I managed to overlook your post as well, sorry for that, mate! Weird, spaces and underscores within the entire path should be handled correctly in my opinion. Are you using the most recent version of PsAdBlock?
  14. Makorus

Hmm... Would you try changing your SSL/TLS settings (see attached screenshot) as follows: [] Use SSL 3.0 [X] Use TLS 1.0 [X] Use TLS 1.1 [X] Use TLS 1.2 [] Use TLS 1.3 I added both "https://zerodot1.gitlab.io/CoinBlockerLists/hosts_browser" and...
  15. Makorus

Hey there! Sorry for my late response. I myself have never used Aliexpress, so I can't tell for sure. My wildest guess would be something like a content delivery network, CDN, multiple domains. Try to search the website's source code for "img" tags and have a look at the source attribute, this...