Recent content by makysssdroid

1. makysssdroid

Post Android oreo(8.0) for the verizon s7!!!!!

U4CRC5 Latest ota update leaked.
  2. makysssdroid

Post [Rom][ALL_CARRIERS_CRG2][Stock_Oreo_Easy_Root_Unroot][Safestrap_Preinstalled]

Do you can update to CRC5 for fix the rom im running stock G930A oreo ande ao far work well......
  3. makysssdroid

Post Oreo OTAs

Yes, ok my problem ist when can flash any build get failed verified signature and only can flash b6 builds any suggestion >>> thanks for you time
  4. makysssdroid

I'm running U4CRB6 how update to U4CRC5 OTA because when try get error 07
  5. makysssdroid

Post Oreo OTAs

I'm running g930A FIRMWARE UPDATE TO -U4CRB6-UP MY QUESTION IST HOW TO CAN UPDATE TO RELEASE B9, C1, C4, AND C5 BESCAUSE I GET ERROR 7
  6. makysssdroid

Post Oreo OTAs

I can update from B6 to C5 or need update one to one
  7. makysssdroid

How to fix e failed verification update aborted when try install in running g930a firmware BRA1 help plis put ota U4CRC5 cant install any tutorial plis thanks... ---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ---------- How to fix e failed verification update...
  8. makysssdroid

Post [Rom][VZW_Hybrid_BRA1][Stock_SafetyNet_SamsungPay][No_Root_Required_To_Install/Run]

How to fix samsung gallery not show album an trash Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  9. makysssdroid

Post [Rom][ALL_CARRIERS_CRG2][Stock_Oreo_Easy_Root_Unroot][Safestrap_Preinstalled]

I haved issued cant play voice mote in whatapp any sugestion ????
  10. makysssdroid

Post [Rom][VZW_Hybrid_BRA1][Stock_SafetyNet_SamsungPay][No_Root_Required_To_Install/Run]

when install AP AND BL how to connect in adb for install second process i need help instruction because refused
  11. makysssdroid

Post Here's how I ROOTED Nougat on my S7 Edge G935T

I have problem whit call not send after root my s7 any sugestion ???? Cant make a call and service message every time .... ..????
  12. makysssdroid

Oh sir you say used your provided rootbat and nothing more for use in my s7 edge thank for you response...... waiting for you response
  13. makysssdroid

Thanks very much sir any question whatas governor ist recomended istall in the process for batery and perfomance balance
  14. makysssdroid

Hello whats intruction need for update the root bat to no lag...... any help i need install Engboot one more time or only run the new Rootbat.... thanks for greats works
  15. makysssdroid

Post [Q]How to disable Android Wear Update by ADB?

you are my hero...... Thanks brot