Recent content by Malethra

1. Malethra

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 [UNIFIED]

I don't know for sure but is it not the battery? I have mine for 4yrs and never replaced the battery and it charges until ~85% on LinOS16 (14.1 was similar btw).
  2. Malethra

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [TITAN]

AAaaAA! Read the comments above you, please. It has been discussed a lot here before.
  3. Malethra

I tried that but the bug persists ._..
  4. Malethra

9to5Google: Spotify for Android bug stops music playback, removes notification controls, Spotify is ‘looking into it’. https://9to5google.com/2018/09/18/spotify-android-bug-music-playback-notification-controls/
  5. Malethra

With ADB and/or with a Logcat app(?). I used Logs (it's open source) when I needed to know what was the problem with the TV app and how I'd fix it.
  6. Malethra

I can't receive SMS and the phone app don't save the call history too. I tried testing other apps but the bug persists. Mine is a XT1069, if that helps (as I don't have a log now).
  7. Malethra

If I understood you correctly, it's a known bug on Chrome. See this: https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/07/31/chrome-68-beta-bug-gives-tab-switcher-basic-look-temporary/ There's a "solution" on the comments section. (If you don't want to, just see if an app is using the accessibility service and...
  8. Malethra

Yeah, I don't like it either. But isn't it the default behavior? And I'm using Rootless Launcher from Amir Zaidi btw.
  9. Malethra

Post [ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [TITAN]

Yes, of course I did. This way works perfectly but I don't have my DATA, more precisely, I don't have my banking app's data. Titanium Backup is useless in this case and if I were to restore only the /data partition, the same problem would happen again. I've been doing that dirty install for a...
  10. Malethra

Post [ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [TITAN]

Wow! Thanks a lot! Just some dumb questions, is it possible to update from the official 14.1 to this one now? I tried this multiple times with Luk's builds but couldn't get the ROM to boot appropriately going this way. Is it something related to the different signatures?
  11. Malethra

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][TITAN][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 [UNIFIED]

In my opinion, It's not just this redesign that makes Android Go ugly, it's the lack of animations too. I tried to use no animations a lot of times in the past and couldn't get used with it because of its ugliness :/.
  12. Malethra

I think there may be hope, everybody! I just saw the new post on the LineageOS official website and I think that our jurassic titan could be receiving an official Lineage OS 15.1 build at some time. It's in "Upgrading to 15.1" and I'm quoting it here just to make it easier, but I recommend...
  13. Malethra

Smart Lock was working fine for me (at least On-body Detection). Since I went back to 14.1, I can't really tell if it still working on my side, sorry.
  14. Malethra

Post Sailfish OS

Try editing the "device.json" in the multiboot folder, inside of the modified .zip, and try again. You can either add "titan" to the list of codenames or simply delete the list.
  15. Malethra

Post Sailfish OS

I know that SFOS doesn't work with MultiROM but since it's two different apps, try and let me know ;). I tried to install in Multi Slot 1 but it didn't even install. If I can remember correctly, it was something to do with boot image.