• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by malimt

1. malimt

Post How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][venus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

You can certainly try, but the issue may be app-related. Check your battery saver settings for each app, and it also depends on your usage. Major battery drain isn't an issue that I or others have been really experiencing as far as I am aware.
  2. malimt

Post How To Guide Rooting the Mi 11 with the latest Xiaomi.eu ROM

Thank you @zoltan78 , you, sir, have been a life-saver. I appreciate your time and help!
  3. malimt

Can we flash the new stable .eu ROM updates using TWRP without formatting data? Because for example, my device is currently rooted now using the 12.5.9 .eu stable build. If I were to flash a new update that came out while my device is rooted, can I dirty flash or will have to clean flash? By...
  4. malimt

Really? That's wonderful. Could you please give me the straightforward instructions to follow? Just grab the apk file, rename it and flash it in TWRP? A walkthrough would be much, much appreciated! Edit: You know what... I was blind, my apologies. Clearly, the link is provided above in the...
  5. malimt

I am really looking forward to the update (: I'd love to know how we can go about rooting our devices using the .eu ROM and TWRP since Fastboot is no longer being used.
  6. malimt

No, unfortunately, not. We will have to do updates via TWRP for now as far as I am aware. You have to download the latest stable, boot TWRP img, and flash the update without formatting.
  7. malimt

Post Software or Hardware charging problems?

I echo what @XDHx86 has stated. At times, your charging port can be clogged up with dirt, lint, dust, etc... Cleaning it might resolve the issue. However, be sure not to use anything but isopropyl alcohol, preferably 70%+ solution.
  8. malimt

Post [CLOSED]Stuck on boot logo and can't enter download or recovery mode

Hi there, First of all, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. However, if you are not well-versed or have any doubts when attempting such procedures, please be aware that these things can happen. Moving forward, the good news is that your phone is soft-bricked based on the...
  9. malimt

@ingbrzy Hey there OP. Great job with this post! I just recently picked up a Mi11, and your post was excellent in guiding me to flash EU rom on the Chinese variant of the device. As a result, I made a small contribution for your time. My apologies for not being able to donate more; I hope that...
  10. malimt

Post Screen on time

Yes, well, it was a Sunday, not much activity going on. Netflix streaming on HD, the same goes for YouTube, streaming videos at HD with almost 50% brightness is going to use a decent amount of battery. Also, as aforementioned, some apps such as the stock messaging app that I use and the adobe...
  11. malimt

Post Screen on time

I understand. Here you go as promised, two screenshots. I genuinely couldn't use my phone as much as I'd like too, but then again, it is Sunday, not much work-related stuff going on. Still, I think it did very well. Edit: I'd like to clarify one more thing that I had forgotten about when I made...
  12. malimt

Post Screen on time

Thank you for pointing it out. Yes, I know how to locate it, but I genuinely forgot about that. I'm going to be starting my day here shortly, and with a 100% charge, I will be using all day. Once it becomes night time, I will upload a pic of the battery status/info as well as the app usage for...
  13. malimt

Post Screen on time

Nothing suspicious about it. Check out my latest post; I provided screenshots—5H13M SOT and on 50%. Forgot to take a screenshot of app usage, but I go through this phone a lot. I really do use it a lot with many different apps.
  14. malimt

Post Screen on time

Of course. Sorry for the late response. Here are two screenshots taken on separate occasions—one with Bluetooth active for a few hours as well and one without. [/COLOR] Sorry, I forgot to include your quote in my response. I have edited my post to add you as well. Please view the attached...
  15. malimt

Post No notifications sounds over Bluetooth

Yeah, I bet that's frustrating. It works fine for me on my Airpods, and I just started using the 4 XL as my primary device yesterday. I didn't fiddle around with any of the settings except for transferring my files over and turning on the blue light filter. Aside from that, I haven't done...