mallman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• yo...bro..im john from china....
    ill just graved HD2...can u help me....can u give some games on htc HD2.....appreciate it,,,
    thank u...
    for anyone who buys my themes from swampting.net please read the FAQ on the site A black screen means you have installed it incorrectly and the icons are in the wrong location.
    hello .. i already bought IPhone them from your website , and i follow all the instructions , but i cant find the icon in my screen , only black screen without any icons ,
    PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    Thanks
    Hi mallman,

1) Does the lock screen work properly on your HD ? The "lock hardware keys" function still alows the home button to be pressed thus enabling the start menu !
    2) How did you add captions to the applications grid of your i-phone theme ? Or are they part of the icons ?

Thank you in advance
    hey since you live in GA can I stop by to see your HD and if not then can you tell me if you have your HD insured for theft or loss. Thank you
    Hi
    I installed the 15 tab linux icons cab, and they look great.
    But how do I uninstall the icons? I tried to uninstall the cab, but the icons are still there.
    Mallman, I was looking at one of your postings. Is it correct you've got BBConnect up and running on a Diamond Touch Pro?
    Would you mind telling me which ROM and which BBconnect version you're using?
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…