Recent content by mammothjojo88

1. mammothjojo88

Post Question Trying to root:/

I would follow the video. If you want to do it the old fashion way like old pixel peeps šŸ¤£, then follow the process you did to unlock the bootloader, open your adb/fastboot folder and extract the latest factory images for the 7a in that folder. Then you will see another zip file in that folder...
  2. mammothjojo88

Post [APP][6.0+][ROOT]FDE.AI-v24.01.1 - Powerful AIO Android devices optimizer (13.01.2024)

I would try to reinstall the app and run again. I did not get that message with the new version on my 7a, rooted running riseOS 2.0.
  3. mammothjojo88

Post How To Guide How to extract image collection from rom releases (and root the boot image and apply root to the phone)

Hello all, just popping in to inform you that this data retain.zip file works with oxygen os 13.1. I am using a rooted OP9P converted to AA/USA rom from T-Mobile.
  4. mammothjojo88

Post General OK ... PSA: Stay away from T-Mobile variant of 10T 5g - Details

Hello, are you placing the updated .zip file on the root directory of the device? It won't find it if it's in Internal storage > download. It would need to be in the internal storage, which has all the folders like android, download, document, pictures, ect.
  5. mammothjojo88

Post How To Guide How to change regions on Oneplus 10T 5g via Update/Downgrade Packages:

I have a TMobile OP10T that I tried to convert to NA, after following the instructions, when the phone rebooted, I kept getting a "(app) has been disabled due to security strategy" with any app that I try to open. I did format the device and am able to navigate through the phone on wifi, but if...
  6. mammothjojo88

Thread Question [Need Help] No data or service after returning OP9 from Global Rom to Stock Tmo rom via MSM TOOL

Hello All, I am unable to get Service/data on my Tmo OP9 after converting from the Global rom back to the Tmo Rom. I have tried this so far : flashed back to global rom and restored modem_a/Modem_b image backup, Used the Tmobile restore modem fix.bat from the Tmo Modemflasher.zip, and have...
  7. mammothjojo88

Post Question Verizon/Visible on OxygenOS 12?

I am on the T-Mobile Network and when converting my OP9 from T-Mobile to Global, then flashing the lastest C.44 has the same issue for me. It will say no service or no sim for awhile then randomly service comes back. Have you tried using an app to change apns? I use this one...
  8. mammothjojo88

Post [APP] [4.1+] FANCY WIDGETS (CLOCK & WEATHER WIDGET)

Feedback from using it so far: App is great! Such nostalgia! I am noticing that the options to choose clock face and other customization does not show up. All I see is a "failed to load skin list".
  9. mammothjojo88

Post [CLOSED][APP] [PRM/CRM] ContactShip - personal relationship management for everybody

Will be testing this app and reporting back to you with my findings. This looks promising!
  10. mammothjojo88

Post [APP] [4.1+] FANCY WIDGETS (CLOCK & WEATHER WIDGET)

Just installed this app, great work on it! It has potential, just needs more recognition!
  11. mammothjojo88

Post [Discussion] T-MOBILE OP8 Update to 10.5.17/20. Signal Service loss..

Btw has anyone noticed any changes to battery life? I feel mine drains faster now
  12. mammothjojo88

Post Help! how to re-lock bootloader with magisk models?

I recommend against it, you will basically have a paperweight. When you relock the system checks for a signature, if it is not found, then the phone won't boot. Or something like that.
  13. mammothjojo88

Thank you guys for working together. This is awesome! I am still seeing issues with WiFi calling and no service. I'll keep reporting, please do the same guys. :) Let your voice be heard!
  14. mammothjojo88

We will continue the conversation on this thread.