Recent content by Manav Bhagia

1. M

Post [ROM][11][Surya/Karna][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM [10/02/2021]

I'm looking forward to trying this ROM and I just wanted to know that is a clean flash necessary after every update ?
  2. M

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.1][oneplus3] XenonHD 7.1[OPTIMIZED]

Guys and gals , thank you so much for your support even after the thread was apparently abandoned for a while ! Thanks to quake73 for continuing the builds and keeping the ROM alive ! It's about time now , this ROM needs to be updated and I'm working on it and partially out of my hiatus ! I...
  3. M

My exams are currently on , and I can proceed to continue my work only after that . I admit the official build is messed up , please flash the experimental build only to those who wanna flash . I'm gonna keep this thread on a low profile until my exams are over (will be over this week).The new...
  4. M

Post [ROM][7.1.1][LINEAGE] KryoRemix-Nougat[OPTIMIZED][SMOOTH][MORE!]

The new build is up ! Changelog : reapproach in fixing the alert slider , and some minor improvements !
  5. M

Update tomorrow along with a thread r3vamp (some homeage to OmniSense there !)
  6. M

New build is up !!!!! Changelog : Merge lots changes from RR ! LOADS of device tree updates ! OOS blobs!(not camera, but improvements) Based Fully on LAOS ! Alert slider fix is hardcoded by default ! Also , credits to CMREMIX and UBER for their optimizations ! (Forgot to write this before , I...
  7. M

The new build has been in the OP since yesterday , I forgot to announce it has been fully uploaded , I guess
  8. M

Guys , new KryoRemix build is around the corner . Tbh , I have used some really old los trees in the first build , so it lacks the oos blobs . Also , I used AICP vendor blobs to fix the alert slider , but los has fixed it already . Gonna update the part cm , part los , part aicp trees to full...
  9. M

The new build is uploading , but I've had no time to test it . Lots of changes included , but OOS fixes are yet to be implemented . I also dedicate this post to a friend who doesn't believe I build or mantain ROMs , who will hopefully read this , and know the truth :p
  10. M

There have been lots of changes on RR's side , so I'm gonna merge them and release a new build on Sunday or Monday . Lots of device tree improvements are there too , so don't judge the ROM by the first build itself :)