Recent content by Manbot27

1. M

Post I need a stock lg v20 music app

Let me know if you get your hands on the updated version of the app.
  2. M

Post I need a stock lg v20 music app

This is the apk sign trick OP was talking about. I have the same issue with the app not working for my h910. It just errors and force closes so I do want to know if anyone has an updated version of the LG Music app.
  3. M

Post [ROOT] HOWTO: AT&T H910 up to v20g (FULLY TESTED)

Haven't been flashing for a while so have two noob questions.. The first post states that if I do this method and revert to stock ATT cannot know that I rooted my phone. I thought the issue with the h910 variant of the the v20 was that the KDZ wasn't available and you couldn't relock the...
  4. M

Post Music player that can utilize DAC

Basically follow the instructions from this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/v20/themes/stock-music-app-to-att-version-t3552963 Download an apk of LG Music Download the app APK Editor from playstore. Had it installed in a few minutes.
  5. M

Post Music player that can utilize DAC

Late post but there is a way to get the LG Music app onto ATT V20, let me know if interested.
  6. M

Post 3 hour battery life. Max!

Checked on my h910 and quickmemo+ is indeed taking up a crazy amount. I don't think you can disable or uninstall through system either, going to try Greenify. I really want to root my phone but I'm going to be trading it back to ATT in a year and I need to be able to go back fully to stock.
  7. M

Post Google Assistant

You wait. Server switch on Google's end.
  8. M

Post [STOCK][TWRP BACKUP][UPDATE] AT&T H910_10L Stock Recovery, Boot, and System Image

Does the factory reset to stock also reset the recovery? Want to root phone but will most likely trade in to ATT once I'm eligible for upgrade(with trade in).
  9. M

Post List of Music Players that Use Our DAC (10j changes things)

You should definitely contact the poweramp app maker and see if they can get this integrated.
  10. M

Post [H910 (AT&T)][ROM + Kernel] NRD90M Modded NotSoStock ROM v5.5 1/1/2017

From what other people have told me it's actually the custom kernel that breaks it. If you reflash the ATT kernel it supposedly works.
  11. M

Post [H910 (AT&T)][ROM + Kernel] NRD90M Modded NotSoStock ROM v5.5 1/1/2017

Planning on rooting my phone soon and have a question. I want to keep wifi calling and volte(hd voice) on my phone so I'd most likely be installing stock kernel over this to keep the features. However I would like to use magisk to pass the safety net check, could I do that with this rom or am I...
  12. M

Post [LS997|VS995|H910|F800L] DirtySanta Bootloader unlock and Root guide

I wasn't aware it worked on the stock kernel. I'll try that out then.
  13. M

Post [LS997|VS995|H910|F800L] DirtySanta Bootloader unlock and Root guide

@me2151 I have a question, searched the thread and didn't find an answer. I saw in two rom threads that the H910(AT&T version) cannot have wifi calling or hd(volte) calling because the bootloader unlock specifies the phone as a us996. Is there any way for me to change that or att version being...
  14. M

Post [Dorimanx LP][v2.9+][SELinux-Enabler] Script to Enable SELinux

Thanks again. I got Magisk(and Pokémon go) running perfectly. Turning on selinux from dorimanx app bootlooped my phone once and then just plain didn't work the other time. Happy there was an alternative method.
  15. M

Post [Dorimanx LP][v2.9+][SELinux-Enabler] Script to Enable SELinux

Hey Blastagator I'd love if you could take a look at this again. I'm trying to use magisk to get Android pay and Pokémon go working while rooted but I think Selinux being disabled is causing root to be detected.