• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by manch84

1. M

Post Xperia Neo, green light is flashing while is charging

i have already done it using flashtool... :S
  2. M

Thread Xperia Neo, green light is flashing while is charging

Hello to all, Just a few days ago, my neo did update while it’s battery life was less than 50%. Since then, my mobile is not turning on and every video – tutorial I watched about how to repair hard bricked didn’t work. The good think is that am able to flashmode it but it didn’t work as well...
  3. M

Post [How-to] Repair Damaged Bootloader + Trim Area [Red Led][Unknown Device]

Alejandrissimo also email you. please help me. my xperia neo is dead!!!
  4. M

Thread Xperia Neo (MT15i) Downgrade to stock ROM + KERNEL with .FTF files

Hello to Forum, Just a week ago, i decided to upgrade to CM10.1 ROM. Unfortunately, storage space is running low, HDMI not working, camera is not taking that good image as before, and soon on. SO, I want to downgrade back to stock. So,the steps that I have done so far are : 1) I found both...
  5. M

Post [Q] Xperia Neo v flash Stock kernel

hello there. i am newbie so please advice. i want to flash stock both kerner and rom to my xperia neo. could you please give step by step instructions?