• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by manojkrs

1. M

Post Question Pixel Experience ROM for X3 Pro

https://havoc-os.com/device#vayu Havoc Os official version is available now
  2. M

Post Development [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][Vayu/Bhima] Havoc-OS 4.6 for POCO X3 Pro

Yes, face unlock is added to 4.8 version available at havoc os website https://download.havoc-os.com/vayu/Havoc-OS-v4.8-20210816-vayu-Official-GApps.zip
  3. M

Post Question POCO X3 Pro rebooting automatically

I'm using custom ROM MIUI EU edition on bootloader unlocked which allows you to install older version but that will reset everything.
  4. M

Post Question POCO X3 Pro rebooting automatically

I was facing this problem on PPUI rom and assumed that issue was with the rom so installed MIUI EU 12.5.1 version which seems to have fixed the issue. But it seems cause was not the ROM but something different.
  5. M

Post Development [ROM][11.0][vayu/bhima] Pixel Plus UI Poco X3 Pro [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Faced same issue even after installing the latest version so had to revert to EU MIUI rom 🙁
  6. M

Post Development [ROM][11.0][vayu/bhima] Pixel Plus UI Poco X3 Pro [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

I'm facing sudden restart after installing 3.7 version, was trying to troubleshoot the issue by removing recently installed apps but that also didn't fixed the issue. Lately restart started happening multiple times on daily basis. Another issue is VOLTE (JIO) turning off intermittently and...
  7. M

Same here, it's happening with previous and current version of this ROM.
  8. M

I was also facing similar issue but resolved after installing the latest firmware. Even now mostly see slow charging display but fast charge actually working, note the total time it takes to charge, it should charge 100% in around 30- 40 mins. I see some time turbo charge message after 5 mins of...
  9. M

This is best ROM if you want to install Pixel based ROM. You can install new version over the current one, no need of format. Currently OTA is not working for me so I downloaded from https://ppui.site/download
  10. M

Post Question Not detecting sim

Had same issue with Airtel SIM, same sim was working in another phone and Jio sim was working in x3pro. Had to go for replacement of sim which fixed the problem. Not sure what was the issue.
  11. M

Installed 3.7 version of This ROM and it's really great. Issues of vowifi overlap issue is resolved. Thanks for your great efforts.
  12. M

Installed latest firmware and now can see Turbo charging display and taking around 40 mins for full charge. Device: POCO X3 Pro India Codename: vayu Version: V12.5.3.0.RJUINXM Branch: Stable Size: 108.7 MB Release Date: 2021-07-06 Firmware Package Name...
  13. M

No, it took around 2.5 hrs for full charge.
  14. M

Great ROM, most of the things are working fine. Issues with vowifi icon overlap and fast charge is also not working. Hope to see these too getting fixed in upcoming build.
  15. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][beryllium] PixelPlus UI [AOSP]

Installed this rom last Sunday and have been using for 4 days, no issues faced and super smooth. Google Play is showing device certified but encryption is not working. All banking apps are working without any problem.