Recent content by manupa14

1. manupa14

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Share Your S23 Ultra Home / Lock Screen Here !..

Yes! With #hex! Look it up on the playstore
  2. manupa14

Post Question Android 13 ROM with best battery life?

What build are you running? What build are you running?
  3. manupa14

Thread Question Android 13 ROM with best battery life?

I'm on ArrowOS 12.1 currently but since it's been discontinued and no official stable AOS 13 release has been deployed yet, I'd like to know which A13 ROM has the best battery life and stability for you guys. Thanks in advance
  4. manupa14

Post Bootloop (Tried to flash arrowOS 13 using unupdated twrp (3.3.3))

The version is M180GE7TG and I'm using fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  5. manupa14

Post Bootloop (Tried to flash arrowOS 13 using unupdated twrp (3.3.3))

I already tried flashing both and I get the same "max download size" error
  6. manupa14

Thread Bootloop (Tried to flash arrowOS 13 using unupdated twrp (3.3.3))

Rom flashing was successful. I booted into the rom, tried to reboot into recovery and now I'm stuck on a bootloop. Every time I boot it goes straight into TWRP but it doesn't go beyond the TWRP sign. I can access fastboot and I tried flashing TWRP but I get "target didn't send max download...
  7. manupa14

Post Development [A13]Evolution X for POCO F3/Mi 11x[alioth][OFFICIAL]

How is battery life here compared to arrowOS?
  8. manupa14

Post Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL] [DISCONTINUED]

Does anyone have any info on stable official ArrowOS 13?
  9. manupa14

Post Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL] [DISCONTINUED]

I'm getting stuck at 50% installing OTAs. Any insights on what might be going on?
  10. manupa14

Wait so that's a part of the OS? Or are you saying I should go back to MIUI and then back to ArrowOS? I'm a bit confused. Will I lose any data?
  11. manupa14

So should I dirty flash ? What should I flash exactly ?
  12. manupa14

But I was already on arrowOS for months edit: I mean I didn't just flash today or smth