Recent content by manus31

1. M

Post Help to unbrick my Mi 10T

I'm not sure what that is but it's the Xaoimi Flash tool,seems to be aot of places to get it but your probably safer getting it from Xaoimis website.Its a bit more complicated than the Mi tool V2 so I'd recommend a YouTube tutorial or something,good luck !! https://www.xiaomiflash.com/
  2. M

Post Help to unbrick my Mi 10T

I ran into trouble with that tool when trying to go from Global to Global EEA I used the Mi Flash tool,the official one to recover
  3. M

Post Issues post MIUI 12.1.1

You should factory reset after a major OS update but you will lose data but you should backup just don't restore any system settings.I updated to a11 in Europe yesterday morning and did factory reset, Everything is working Great
  4. M

Post Call Recorder

You can record calls but like every manufacturer,you can only do it based on your region,it's against EU regulations so you can't in Europe
  5. M

Post Flashing stock (EU or global) ROM on operator-branded 10T with locked bootloader?

Yes ,this is true ,you can go from EEA global stable to Global stable without unlocking bootloader but of you want to go back to EEA you must unlock bootloader. This is what happened to me and for some reason the Mi tool V2 almost bricked my device doing it.Luckily enough I'm back on EEA now by...
  6. M

Post Flashing stock (EU or global) ROM on operator-branded 10T with locked bootloader?

All I can say is it went terribly,I used the Mi toolv2 after I unlocked my bootloader thinking I could flash the EEA ROM with no issues, but what insued was one of the worst days ever, It kept getting stuck on .fastboot flash all failed exit code 1 output flash vbmeta error, I thought dam this...
  7. M

Will do,still waiting for unlock but should get it done by end of weekend
  8. M

Yes but I think the volume was worse on the EEA version but possibly the speakers are just not very good generally no matter what ROM though I intend to go back to EEA anyway. I think this phone was intended mostly for the EU market and it seems to be getting a lot more updates
  9. M

On display settings for sure there were more options plus Im just kinda thinking that I'm probably better off on the EEA being in Ireland because apparently they do optimize signal for certain regions. The main reason I switched to global initially though was that Europe have s load of stupid...
  10. M

I believe you can relock the BL after flashing Global stable.I was on stable EEA and then switched to Global stable but now I realize stable EEA has I went from EEA to global without unlocking BL using mi tool v2 with no issues. I since regret this as the EEA has more features not present on...
  11. M

Post phone shutdown randomly

Yes,I witnessed my phone reboot a few days ago ,10T pro with global ROM, I was not using the phone much so don't think it was overheating, Thought it might have been related to the theme I was using but I don't know,hasn't happened since
  12. M

Post Hardware upgrade Mi 10T to Mi 10T pro

You would be better off selling your 10T and upgrading then. You would run into a lot of issues because the 108mp sensor firstly won't fit the 10T and then there are multiple issues because of this,also the software, There is no software for such a hybrid device I went for the Pro version...
  13. M

Post Phone gets warm when charging

It's usually advised not to use your phone while its on a quick charge like the 33w of this phone. I thi k it's normal enough that is would get slightly warm if doing that
  14. M

Post Stable Global Question latest update

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-xiaomitool-v2-flashing-eea-ru-cn-or-global-with-locked-bootloader.3934966/ Heres the Link to the tutorial , I just followed that and did the steps for my device and Rom I wanted, Dont ask me how it works but it did fine, I think you will only run into...
  15. M

Post Stable Global Question latest update

It was actually very straightforward using the Mi tool v2: https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/ I used a tutorial that was already on XDA for a different Xaoimi device as a guide but it was pretty easy to do. Ill update this post of I can find that link again