Recent content by MaorHassan

1. MaorHassan

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

clossing app Hi all i just installed 4.4.4 eveything is working nice only 2 issues 1: is there a way to change the way you close background apps on this new system its only by clicking on the menu button that used to bring up the settings menu in each app you are in 2: each time i get a call...
  2. MaorHassan

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 31.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | High Quality & Performance | N7100XXUFNE1 | AROMA | KNOX - FREE

if i take the baterry off and put it back in the device turns on automatically and no its not when im charging I have the ND3
  3. MaorHassan

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 31.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | High Quality & Performance | N7100XXUFNE1 | AROMA | KNOX - FREE

cant shut down since i updated to 30 i cannot shut down the device as soon as i press the shut down it just turns on again it doesnt stay down anything i can do?
  4. MaorHassan

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

google search can i change the S finder function? i dont want it to open every time i click on the button i want google now can it be changed?
  5. MaorHassan

all I LOVE THIS ROM i have only 1 issue with it when i click on the gallery it takes 3 seconds to open even if i click on it after i already opened it it still has a huge delay i dont have lots of albums at all and its all on my super fast sd card any ideas why?
  6. MaorHassan

Post Unknown Device on any PC

i tried installing new drivers on a fresh windows installation and connect the device but after 2 seconds i get unknown device and red X and thats it i just dont understand what else can i do to solve this issue its driving me CRAZY!!!!
  7. MaorHassan

i tried 10 cables
  8. MaorHassan

i just connected now the phone to a brand new windows 7 installation that has no drivers at all after 2 seconds i get USB DEVICE not recognize and thats it from there i cannot do anything
  9. MaorHassan

yes i have the same issue as well i have no idea why
  10. MaorHassan

Thread Unknown Device on any PC

Hi all, I have a problem that i can't work out I tired connecting my note to any pc but it just doesn't recognize it I tried windows xp 7 and 8 Desktop and laptop Tried changing the cables Tried lots of different drivers and different usb ports 2 and 3 Just Don't know what to do Pleaseeeee...
  11. MaorHassan

Thread S Pen+Hebrew

when i write something in hebrew and save it when i reopen it it shows on the wrong side and the laters are not in the correct order
  12. MaorHassan

Post Issue with All ROMS

what stage if the guide helped you solve it?
  13. MaorHassan

Post Issue with All ROMS

it happens with SENSE rom as well as far as i see all the comments indicates phone screen issue so the only solution is the get it fixed in a lab or something right?
  14. MaorHassan

Post Issue with All ROMS

im sorry i posted in the wrong place it happens randomly not in charger what is digitizer?
  15. MaorHassan

Thread Issue with All ROMS

i have a strange issue i tried with a few roms and i see it on all of them tried Sense and Jelly bean as well what happens is that the device just goes crazy apps starts to open by themselves everything is jumping around the screen without me touching anything does anyone knows this issue...