• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Map Man

1. M

Post [APP][1.6+] MM Tracker

Hi pinsb, to make things more easy i attached the current version of MM Tracker FREE (1.0.20) Best regards, Michael
  2. M

MM Tracker Version 1.10.4 available Version 1.10.4 of MM Tracker is available. Galaxy S3 issue is fixed. Galaxy Notes user are welcome to test ;) Because of known reasons the update is only available via AndroidPit. Cheers, Michael
  3. M

I am currently working on a fix for this problem. It seems to affect only Galaxy S3 and Note with ICS as far as i learned from user feedback. As i do not own any of those devices, debugging is not too straight forward ;) Best regards, Michael
  4. M

Hi gscale, you can long click somewhere on the map to create a waypoint at the klicked location or GPS position. Using MM Tracker as a map target is already in development. But first i need to get MM Trackeronline again. Regards, Michael
  5. M

Hello all, if you are looking for MM Tracker in Google play and can not find it, it is because it was removed by request of Mr. Ray Badmonton from Memory-Map. Here the content of his claim: Memory-Map computer software and Ordnance Survey map data. Copyright Memory-Map and Ordnance Survey...
  6. M

Hi upsole, i will test MM Tracker regarding ICS compatibility when i get my hands on a ICS device (which i do not have yet). Then i will of course check the MMI issue. Best regards, Michael
  7. M

Hi kevcal, why not using Settings->Display->Show Track Info ? Best regards, Michael
  8. M

Hi Mike, currently i have no plans to redesign the caching. The main problem is still the initial directory scan to find all existing maps. I have currently no idea how to avoid this without the need of manually refreshing the cache like MemoryMap PC software is doing this. But i will keep it in...
  9. M

Hi Paul, actually there is no log file to analyze. But are sure that MM Tracker is crashing the phone ? Mabye another app you installed is responsible ? Anyhow if you think MM Tracker is doing this, the only reason i could think of is that you are running out of memory. Maybe you have loaded a...
  10. M

This is a known problem with the XOOM with latest Android update. I try to fix this with the next release. Any feedback on this appreciated :) Regards, Michael
  11. M

the caching works in two ways. If you just start MM Tracker and do not use "map at position" or scale change a background thread is reading the data of a map every second. So after some minutes all data of all maps should be cached. When you use "map at position" or scale change then MM Tracker...
  12. M

Nice idea. Will put it on the list. @ruderik: Yes i have planned to add more geocaching support in future. Plan is to add icons and extend waypoints to display descriptions and comments. Regards, Michael
  13. M

Hi Fred, i am still not able to imagine the source of your problem. So you definitevly have a GPS fix and can not see the crosshair ? What happens when you track? Do you see the track ? Are you sure that you enabled GPS on your phone and not network triangulation ? Sorry i totaly don'tget it...
  14. M

Hi Fred, did the latest version (1.9.1) solve this problem ? I would be interested in your feedback. @Paul: Yes this is still planned to be implemented. But first i have some other features to work on. But thanks for the reminder. I will reconsider the priority ;) @jcjefferies: Device added...
  15. M

Hi Fred, did you uninstall/reinstall MM Tracker ? Regards, Michael