• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Marabou57

1. Marabou57

Post [APP]AMOLED Notification Light "NotifyBuddy"

I'm using notifybuddy and energy notch on my OP7T without problem
  2. Marabou57

works fine on my OP7T. if assistant settings is on, put the search bar on your desktop and use it a couple of times. after that ok Google or hey Google will works. it's the way i found to fix that bug. I hope it will work for you
  3. Marabou57

the time out of the notification led is in minutes not in second. and for the battery usage it's sure if the led blink for long time it will use more battery. my battery consummation is around 1 or 2% for a day. if force enable notifybuddy is on turn it off that will give you a better for...
  4. Marabou57

backup your settings and uninstall the app. reinstall it and restore your backup.
  5. Marabou57

mine is in system apps
  6. Marabou57

try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
  7. Marabou57

I don't know if that will help you but I had the same bug on my OP7 standard and after update 10.3.2 I add the google search widget on my desktop. after using it a couple of times I deleted the widget (but you can keep it) . since that time hey Google or ok Google works fine screen off or on. i...
  8. Marabou57

Post [OnePlus 7][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

op7 update just recieved update 10.3.1 for my op7 standard fron oxygen updater. including camera update 8.3.109
  9. Marabou57

about google assistant on my OP7 I'm swiping from bottom right to top left direction or bottom left to top right direction and that bring google assistant. for me it's a good compromise for using Google assistant. you can try it.
  10. Marabou57

Post [OnePlus 7][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

new update for OP7 version 10.3.0 just recieved it from Oxygen updater.
  11. Marabou57

about notification led for "missing call" it will show the notification led after you miss the call and not when you're receiving the call.
  12. Marabou57

same problem for me on my OP7 with build 1.5.. i deleted cache and data of the app and redo the settings of the app and NotifyBuddy works fine now. ?
  13. Marabou57

with the last V1. 3 of today missing call notification now works fine on my OP7 standard running Android 10. nice fix!
  14. Marabou57

switch is on and the led don't blink.
  15. Marabou57

after a missing call nothing happens on OP7 running Android 10. what are we suppose to see? do we have to put on the switch for the dialer apk?