Recent content by marcelser

1. M

Post LineageOS 17.1 for SM-T580 (gtaxlwifi)

If I understand correctly, things like fixing the sleep issue and set selinux to permissive are not permant changes and will be reverted after a reboot. Is there an easy way apart from exkm which I don't know to reapply them after boot?
  2. M

Post [ROM][9.0][DSE1][G950/55F-FD] ☼ CarHDRom V.26 ☼ [23/05/19][THEMES]

You can also just download newest apk from their Homepage and install it, that's how I did it.
  3. M

Worked perfectly fine and the v24 running very smooth (many thanks to Carotix). Whats puzzling me is that I wasn't asked by aroma installer if it should replace bootloader like some other custom roms in the past. BTW: Is it still possible to edit the shutdown menu icons to add for example an...
  4. M

Thanks for the info. How about bootloader, would you update it while installing v24 or keep oreo bootloader? And why magisk 18.0 or 18.1 before installing v24?
  5. M

Is recovery 3.2.3-1 not working as it's the one you're presented to download in the thread you linked? Do you really need the specific 3.2.2-0 to be able to install v24 properly? If so, where to get it? I'm asking because I'm about to flash v24 over an oreo installation from the not longer...
  6. M

Will you update your room to be based on just released beta 4 so G950FXXU4ZSB9 / G950FXXU4ZSB9 that fixes some issues?
  7. M

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Can I still get a log after phone rebooted?
  8. M

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Hi, Just installed latest version 1.23.22 from xposed repo and I'm running xposed 90-beta3 on Oreo 8.0.0 (API 26) on a Samsung Galaxy S8 rooted Stock ROM with Magisk Manager as root solution. Problem is when I start XprivacyLUA it displays main screen for 2-3 seconds and then leads to a...
  9. M

Post MOds please close thread thanks

V8 download link is broken. Can you please upload again?
  10. M

Post [APP] Device ID Changer for Oreo (16/Apr)(v0.9.3-stable)

+1 for the idea of changing all the ids at once ---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ---------- but it seems that atm the developer has abandoned this app very quickly. Lots of stuff unfinished. Latest version crashing and no answer from developer
  11. M

Post [APP] Device ID Changer for Oreo (16/Apr)(v0.9.3-stable)

Newest version crashes when pressing commit
  12. M

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S8 and S8+ (Exynos)

Stock ROM flash might help Make sure you disabled OEM lock like described in 1st Post. Then try to download latest official stock ROM from sammobile.com (use SamFirm Tool for fast download) boot the Rom once until you see the language selection. Shut phone down, go into download mode again and...
  13. M

Post [MOD][XPOSED][2.3+][2015-04-09] Xposed Additions

works works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
  14. M

Post [MOD][XPOSED][2.3+][2015-04-09] Xposed Additions

Apart from the fact it's not saving the settings, it also seems it doesn't work for soft buttons like the ones on my new Samsung S8. Does anybody know something similar for soft buttons? There used to be a module for Sony devices but they are Xperia only. Any ideas?
  15. M

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S8 and S8+ (Exynos)

Hi, folks after flashing twrp-3.1.1-2-dreamlte.img.tar on my phone (SM-G950F) phone is just stuck on boot Samsung Boot Logo S8. Can it be because I first flashed the TWRP for the S8+? I can see in download mode that it says OEM OFF, CURRENT BINARY: Custom, System Status Official. Nevertheless...