• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by marco_lu

1. M

Post How To Guide debloat galaxy watch 4

I have updated the guide other things have been added with the new DUJA update
  2. M

Post General Firmware and Combination Firmware and FOTA Delta and CSC change and...

can you share the link of where do you get these files?
  3. M

Post How To Guide Watch4 ADB Commands - Disable/Enable/Uninstall/Restore system app, Install/pull Apps

the command is pm uninstall -k --user 0 not pm uninstall -k --user blablabla you forgot the zero
  4. M

I investigated the gps problem and found that it is the com.samsung.android.bixby.agent package that causes the gps bug not working so you can uninstall all but this package you have to disable it
  5. M

so guys to solve the gps problem you don't have to reset just that with adb you reinstall all the apps you have uninstalled and then restarted the watch 4 after about 1 minute the gps will return to work I updated the guide so there will be no more this problem pm install-existing (nameofpackage)
  6. M

I'm sure it's a watch 4 firmware bug
  7. M

it may be a samsung firmware bug
  8. M

reinstall all the apps with the command I wrote above and see if the problem goes away
  9. M

but it didn't happen to me
  10. M

it doesn't happen to me anyway if you think the problem is caused by debloat you can reinstall all apps using the pm install-existing nameofpackage command
  11. M

Post Question GW4 44mm battery won't charge past 88%

the batteries are damaged when they are completely discharged it must do a few cycles from 20% to 100%
  12. M

Post Question GW4 44mm battery won't charge past 88%

do not discharge the battery reaches a maximum of 20% and put it under charge