Recent content by marcomarinho

1. marcomarinho

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 4 - OnePlus 5/T

No, you cannot arrange quicksettings tiles in 4 or 5 columns. Yes, we have a "Quick Torch" option that does exactly that :)
  2. marcomarinho

The issue will not be fixed as Quartz ... We're working already in Ruby which should have that fixed... The development will be active for ruby at least!
  3. marcomarinho

Just flash the latest OOS 10 (hotfix one) available and it's good enough... Flash that, reboot and flash PA OP5 and wipe only data , nothing more
  4. marcomarinho

Just do the following: - wipe data , system and vendor - flash latest OOS 10 - reboot into recovery - flash PA Q4 - flash magisk (optional) - reboot and boom you're done
  5. marcomarinho

Quartz 4 is OUT! Fix vibration problems in OP5T Fixed VoWIfi Added AAC HD audio Fixed flickering screen Upstreamed kernel to latest tag I'll add it... Maybe missed that. sorry for the trouble. Will be avaliable in the next version for sure.
  6. marcomarinho

Of course. As long as I will use my OP5 I'll give support for it .. so you can easily expect Android 11 for sure
  7. marcomarinho

You can't wipe vendor since we use OxygenOS vendor... We don't include it because with treble there's no need and we use the OxygenOS which makes this ROM stable and runs smoothly.
  8. marcomarinho

Just basic ones.. Verdade! De nada, enjoy! You should flash the official OxygenOS 10 zip before flashing this ROM, not only firmware and radio.
  9. marcomarinho

https://blog.aospa.co/#/post/2020/2020-06-12-pa-quartz-3 Device-Specific Changelog: Added F2FS support Fixed bluetooth notification bug Converted to Full-Treble Merged latest OxygenOS 10 blobs New custom kernel Full EAS Enabled OTG Support Added buttons customisation (OP5 only) Enabled AOD...
  10. marcomarinho

We're working to get it live, should be avaliable soon
  11. marcomarinho

Actually ya, it has nothing to do with SafetyNet. And I do got your point, although almost 90% of the users use Gapps and OpenGaps was kind of buggy at the moment and would lead to a lot of reports and such due to bad installations... So we've decided to just ship them and make it easier to...
  12. marcomarinho

DUE TO SENSOR BLOBS UPDATE IN THE LATEST OOS 10, THIS ROM NEEDS H2OS. OOS WILL BE SUPPORTED IN NEXT BUILD Many of you that are having bugs related with phone not waking up and such is due to have OOS 10 vendor instead of H2OS as required. Also, you have to Format Data, Flash H2OS, reboot into...
  13. marcomarinho

My recommendation: Format data Wipe system & vendor Flash OOS 10 beta Reboot recovery Flash PA zip Reboot And enjoy