• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by marcopolo1

1. marcopolo1

Post [Guide] - (VOG-L29-L09)Flash Firmware .153-161-178 by USB-OTG and Nm Card Method

I have the VOG L04. Single simcard.. I checked some link but days D at the end.. Means it's dual simcard?.. I know that is not compatible.. Any one here having the stock firmware for the single sim version?
  2. marcopolo1

Post VOG-L04 Owners in USA - We need your help!

Yes. I have the VOG L04.. And I used with tmobile while I was there couple weeks ago. The VOLTE WORKS.. BUT NOT WIFI CALLING. The rest. It's really good.
  3. marcopolo1

Post VOLTE in US

the best model of P30Pro on tmobile is the VOG-L04, because, has more t-mobile bands, like the 66.. the phone works with VoLTE but there is not icon, you noticed when you make a phone call and the 4G LTE logo is still there. WiFi calling doesnt work for two reason, you dont have permisions from...
  4. marcopolo1

I put my local sim card. The option of carrier aggregation is on. With the tmobile sim card some options are off, like volte a d wifi calling. With my local sim card those options are on.
  5. marcopolo1

I got mine. I live between USA and Peru. I just upgraded my plan and got the huawei P30 pro 256gb VOG-L04. For us$600. Now is I am in San Francisco and using it. In peru I have volte and wifi calling option. But when I change sim cards.. The phone locks those options. Probably os because the...
  6. marcopolo1

Post Huawei P30 pro with extras

I live in Peru. Here they give you a free watch if you buy they p30 or p30 pro
  7. marcopolo1

Thread Huawei P30 pro with extras

I wonder how many of you got the new Huawei and what extras you got. I got a package that includes a Huawei GT watch
  8. marcopolo1

Post Camera Auto Focus problem / bug GALAXY S6

i have the same problem.. the camera take too long to focus or does not focus at all, i need to shake the phone.. i called tmobile and they will give me a replacement.
  9. marcopolo1

Post [ROM][4.4.2][XXUGNH2][02/09] » Arrow ROM « v16.0.0 | Stable | Fast | Xposed Modules

Hey guys, i have been using arrow 11 for a while and i really like it.. i now this version uses perseus alpha 14.. i wonder if there is a better kernet than that to flash and get better performance and battery life.. thanks
  10. marcopolo1

Post [ROM][4.4.2][AROMA][NB3][13-March]CRASH ROM FINAL | Stable | Clean | Fast | Xposed Modules

its is weird, i did not activate anything about safe battery mode or something.. i just happened while i was taking a nap and charing the phone.. i wipe cache and dalvik but still nothing.. the screen bar also disappeared..i believe i will re flash the rom again
  11. marcopolo1

Post [ROM][4.4.2][AROMA][NB3][13-March]CRASH ROM FINAL | Stable | Clean | Fast | Xposed Modules

oh yes. full wipe.. 5 days ago.. this just happened today... its weird.. Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
  12. marcopolo1

hey guy i just noticed something now.. first time that happened.. when i am using the phone the wifi or data works .. i lock my phone and automatically the wifi or data turns off... i dont see the icons unless i wake up the phone .. and 3 seconds later they turn on again.. any ideas? EDIT ...
  13. marcopolo1

hey crash, one question.. i believe i have a bad battery draining here. normally last like 5 hours max .. i am gonna charge again the battery and check again... any tips or mods to activate to get a better battery ?
  14. marcopolo1

hey crash, one question.. i believe i have a bad battery draining here. normally last like 5 hours max .. i am gonna charge again the battery and check again... any tips or mods to activate to get a better battery ? and i believe this 4.3 rom doesnt allow to transfer apps to the ex SD card?
  15. marcopolo1

hey guys, i wonder if i can flash v9 with TWreovery .. i am asking because i am trying to flash CWR, i download the zip file and i flash it but the screen turns black after 3 seconds .. and any button works .. i need to removed the battery and turn on the phone.. and i still have TWRecovery...