• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Marcuss4

1. M

Post [TEST] Dolby Atmos equalizer for OxygenOS 11 (without root!)

This is actually not true.. I managed to get this working on OxygenOS 10. Exactly the same steps and I have not rooted my oneplus 8.. On OxygenOS 11 the app force closes. Maby this new apk will work.
  2. M

Post [Guide] [No Root] How to unlock Dolby Atmos equalizer (OxygenOS 10 Only!))

Just updated to oxygen 11, the app crashes.. I hope this works soon on oxygen 11!
  3. M

Post Automate hotspot

Thanks, I will try these!
  4. M

Thread Automate hotspot

hi guys, I hope I'm posting this in the right section. does anyone know if it is possible to automate the hotspot of my OnePlus 8 when connected to my Bluetooth carkit. it would be a very nice option. tasker is not working, I tried working with the developer but we could not manage to get it...
  5. M

Post [OP8PRO][OOS 11AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Thanks for your reply. I am using stock OnePlus cable. It is not working.. still getting the same error.. Guess the only way to fix this is bringing the phone back to the store..
  6. M

Post [OP8PRO][OOS 11AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Hi, My european Oneplus 8 is bricked and there is a message telling: device is corrupt and can not be trusted, the device will not boot. not i was happy to see there is a unbrick tool but get stuck at "firehose comnication handshake failed". i did exactly what you tell in your discription. i...
  7. M

Post Roms/root availability for mi 10?

Great!! Thanks for the help!
  8. M

Ah ok. I am familiar with roms like lineage and RRos Are these xiaomi stock ROM's customisable like these roms? How is mui compare to stock android?
  9. M

Thanks for your response. Which ROM did you flash? On xiaomi.eu I can only find stock roms.
  10. M

Thread Roms/root availability for mi 10?

Hi Guys, I want to get my hands on a Xiaomi mi 10. But im not sure because I want to root and have te possibility to change roms. I'm not familiar with Mui so I'm checking the options to customise before I buy. Anyone who can provide some information? Thanks in advance.
  11. M

Post [Firmware][EMUI 9] BLA-L29 C432 9.0.0.161

ante0 Do you know if there are any available sound mods for emui 9?
  12. M

Post Sound mod - Dolby Atmos mate 10 (Pro) (Oreo)

Ah that's true, the attached file is Dolby for oreo
  13. M

Well you can try openkirin omnirom which runs on pie. And after try Dolby.
  14. M

Thread Custom ROM mediatek unit MTK8227L

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a custom ROM available for this unit? It is running on android 8.1 at the moment. mediatek unit MTK8227L Quad-Core If you need more info I'm happy to provide. Thanks in advance!
  15. M

I have not tried yet. This Dolby Atmos is for Oreo. Dont know if it is compatible with Pie. Are you running stock ROM?