1. mariojp

Post Dolby atom issue

Same here.
  2. mariojp

Post Photo quality

A few I shot: https://imgur.com/gallery/cEqfM3V
  3. mariojp

Post Photo quality

I've gotten to the point where I'm trying not to complain about the camera quality. I'm just trying to work with what I have. I've been doing lots of testing with the camera. From my experience, I say: -Turn off HDR when shooting people. It makes their face look a bit smudged or fake. I...
  4. mariojp

Post "Look" of the device (aesthetics)

Although I wish the phone was more rounded like the S series, I'm pretty pleased with the design.
  5. mariojp

Post Time to take picture (camera launch speed)

I seem to be getting "recording failed" when double pressing the power to launch camera while my phone is locked. (When I hit the record button) I've been thinking about returning (not exchanging) my note 9 since I'm still within the 30 days.
  6. mariojp

Post Note 9 Camera lag/freezing

Recently, my camera has been freezing and giving me the error that says "recording failed". I have enough storage for the recording. But it only happens if I attempt to record something when I double press the home button to launch the camera during my phone being locked.
  7. mariojp

Post Clarity/resolution

I'm curious. Is there really a difference in battery between the 2 resolutions?
  8. mariojp

Post Clarity/resolution

HDR Content with the combination of 1440P on youtube looks crystal clear. It is Definitely Beautiful.
  9. mariojp

Post Standby drain

I've just lost 13% of battery within 4 hours of standby at work. I don't understand this. This is a 4000 mAh battery!
  10. mariojp

Post Photo quality

I cant even get 960 fps super slow motion to work properly using manual mode. It doesn't record the section that I am trying to put into slow motion. It either puts the sections in slow motion I aim for before or after it. Anyone else having trouble with super slow notion on manual mode?
  11. mariojp

Post WiFi strength, range, and throughput

My reception is pretty good. My internet speed is 200 Mbps but I'm getting over that.
  12. mariojp

Post Photo quality

I'm glad it's not just me. My note 9 tends to over sharpen everything. Doesn't depend on the lighting condition. What I have noticed is if you shoot in pro mode with raw image capture settings turned on, the oversharpen is eliminated. I am truly pissed at Samsung with how they've implemented...
  13. mariojp

Post [ROM][ OFFICIAL ][ CMRemix ][cm-14.1][ TRLTETMO & TRLTEXX] CMRemix-Rom V2.XX

Does anyone know why in getting this error? I'm trying to flash xposed. This wasn't happening at first but all of a sudden, it is...
  14. mariojp

Post [ROM][ OFFICIAL ][ CMRemix ][cm-14.1][ TRLTETMO & TRLTEXX] CMRemix-Rom V2.XX

Low recording volume Will there ever be a fix on low volume recording through videocamera?