• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mark118

1. M

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Mods, Screen-off Mods and More)

Also in chrome I get an error when a site asks for permission like camera or location saying to turn bubbles or overlays off, these also disappear when I uninstall galaxy max Hz
  2. M

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Mods, Screen-off Mods and More)

I am having an issue with chrome and gboard with galaxy max hz installed, gboard keyboard opens and then closes instantly if I open a new tab, but is fine if I click the url bar on an existing tab. If I uninstall galaxy max hz the problem goes away, when I reinstall the problem is still gone...
  3. M

I understand, thanks for the quick reply. I will leave that setting off for now. The app is amazing!
  4. M

Hey tribalfs thanks for the app, When I use the auto sensors off, the camera says failed to open when I try to unlock the phone, I guess this is intended as the camera is turned off? Also the quick panel button for sensors off always pushes its self to the 4th position even if I drag it to...
  5. M

Post UK delivery issues for Note 9 and Galaxy Watch

Has anyone in the UK got a new galaxy watch?
  6. M

Post Note 9 United Kingdom Thread (Pricing / order & Software updates)

Yesterday I was a bit calm about it as I was tired from work, but now I have slept on it, it is totally unacceptable. They have taken over £1000 and lied to us and it's only a phone but it has ruined my plans for the weekend. I am trying to collect the phone from somewhere else today but it is...
  7. M

Post Note 9 United Kingdom Thread (Pricing / order & Software updates)

sorry could be bad news, had a call about 6pm saying my blue 512 is delayed till 7th September at the worst. Was told i get a £25 voucher or something and the £200 bonus on trade in will still be valid. i ordered the phone august 12th
  8. M

Post The Best Screen Protectors for the Note 9

PhantomSkinz Guru I have purchased a few skinz but am in the UK and used the free delivery, what are the chances of them arriving before the phone gets here?