Recent content by MarkAtHome

1. MarkAtHome

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

If you are using a VPN, try pausing it.
  2. MarkAtHome

Post TWRP for 7T Pro

As a possible solution, do you think that it might be worth looking into?
  3. MarkAtHome

Post TWRP for 7T Pro

Is there no way to delete the existing partitions, create a partition suitable for flashing an OP7P ROM, and then flash a fully working TWRP? I am more interested in doing NAND backup/recovery than I am flashing ROMs; Being able to do both would be a plus. ;) Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using...
  4. MarkAtHome

Post TWRP for 7T Pro

With that in mind, could our OP7TP be flashed with the OP7P rom, and then with TWRP for OP7P? Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  5. MarkAtHome

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdog][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [MAY] [2021]

EDIT: The problem seems to be Firefox; No problem using Chrome or Vivaldi. I tried to download, both from within the XDA app and Android Firefox: https://get.resurrectionremix.com/ten/hotdog/RROS-Q-8.5.9-20200830-hotdog-Official.zip The transfer has failed within seconds of starting it. This...
  6. MarkAtHome

Post [OnePlus 7T Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

OK, so I gather that I can go from Android 10 open beta to Android 11 open beta without any loss; What about going from Android 10 open beta to Android 11 stable release without any loss? Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  7. MarkAtHome

No, I was referring to the HD01AA versions of Android 10 (India AND International), which was what I was using prior to any betas. Yes, the phone was bought from Hong Kong, but did not appear to be in Chinese. ;) Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  8. MarkAtHome

Hi, Some_Random_Username. I am running the latest OOS Open Beta 6 for OP7TP (1910). Prior to the beta, I was running AA, presumably the international version (I am in the USA). If/when Android 11 beta becomes available for my phone, do you know whether I will be able to retain my data, if I...
  9. MarkAtHome

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdog][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [MAY] [2021]

FWIW, I did not know of any of the info provided by dmj0shu4. Relax, mkr2511. ;) Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  10. MarkAtHome

I see that now, but it is not intuitive that I would have to modify my settings, as I did not do so when I previously updated my beta version. Thanks for your patience with me! :good: Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  11. MarkAtHome

Yes. I was under the impression that since I have an unlocked bootloader, my choice should always be full update method... which it is -- that is why I was surprised to see a non-beta update offered, as I expected the Oxygen Updater to "know" I was running a beta version. Beta did not point to...
  12. MarkAtHome

Post [OP7TPRO][OOS HD01AA | HD01BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

I am sorry for my original post, but since you replied, so will I... ;) So, I was under the impression that since I have an unlocked bootloader, my choice should always be full update method... which it is -- that is why I was surprised to see a non-beta updated offered, as I expected the...
  13. MarkAtHome

Post [OP7TPRO][OOS HD01AA | HD01BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Hi! I am currently running OP7TPro_O2_BETA_02 on my HD1910. Since I am on the beta path, can I presume that Oxygen Updater incorrectly offered me OnePlus7TProOxygen_14.O.16_OTA_016_all_2003271946_40584bc2.zip? By its filename, the update does not look to be on the beta path, and would reset my...
  14. MarkAtHome

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP7pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10]

I have no experience with Caffeine, but if you cannot resolve your issue, an excellent alternative is KinScreen, available at the Play Store. Sent from my OnePlus HD1910 using XDA Labs
  15. MarkAtHome

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

FWIW, gaurravv5, JPEG format is a lossy compressed file format. I would opt for TIFF, which is the highest quality image format -- for images you want to store without losing details. Note that TIFF files are larger, but the extra sizes they take up are worth it to me.