Recent content by Markinus

1. M

Post Missing rSAP support..

Did someone try to root and install this http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetoot...s-profile.html on the DUOS version? I like this phone but I hate the missing RSAP funcionality... (I have the Exynos version)
  2. M

Post S8 is much slower than the Google Pixel?

No problems here. It's really fast. Faster than my old S6 Edge.
  3. M

Thread Stay on display with transparent cover

Hi, I'm using the S8 and I'm really happy. It's great device. But I cannot find and setting to Keep the Stay on Display on if the Cover is closed. I have the transparent one from samsung and I would like to see the Display but if you close it then the Stay on Display is going Off. Any Ideas how...
  4. M

Post [ROM][4.4.4]VanirAOSP[OFFICIAL][Samsung X Cover 2-GT-S7710]

Hi, I looked a bit to the radio problem. This was on my device too. What I did: - Device with latest Firmware XXAND2 - Flashed CWM - Flashed Vanir - Flashed GAPPS -> No Radio. Imei and radio informations were not availible. The reason is not the efs partition. It's the version of modem...
  5. M

Post [ROM][2.3.6][XWLA4] UltraToxic ROM 8.1 - Lite'ning Themed

Hi, is there maybe a problem with 8.01 and Jkay? 8 worked great, but after update to 8.01 boot loop in the start of androids GUI. The status bar is crashing. Markinus
  6. M

Post [PRJ][17.09.11] Android/Linux on TG01 development, new stuff in git

100% hmm , I don't believe it. This device has some hardware, which is only used in this one. I think WLAN and BT shouldn't be a big problem. Its some work but should be possible. RIL is difficoult. If you have luck then you can find a compitible libril, then is could be done fast (SMD or RPC)...
  7. M

hi! there is not a kitchen. Mount it and do your changes. All done by hand. For WLAN you need on android side the modifications in libhardware_lagacy.so. But you need as first the kernel modifications. That means correct MMC init and then correct wlan drivers which are working with that AR...
  8. M

here are the kernel sources: http://gitorious.org/linux-on-wince-htc/linux_on_wince_htc/commits/linux-on-tg01 clone, checkout, compile and test. Here is a fresh compiled kernel, but I couldn't test it because my device is not here. Test all this stuff at you own risk.
  9. M

HI! added some new stuff to repo. Changed first Page, some new Info there. For me its the end of TG01 dev. Have no time. If you want to real use it, then you have to concentrate for a new RIL lib. The best would be to write a new one, RPC based like in WinMo. But that is much work. USB...
  10. M

Post [5 FEB]MarkinuX HD Extra Clean V1.71 [app2sd+, DesHD-WO Sense, DailyUse] [KERNEL?]

hi use the flash.cfg in first post for tmous users.Replace the one in 1.7 build.
  11. M

Post [6 Feb]MAG/CE SD MarkinuX HD ExtraClean V1.71b[fast, small, DesHD-WO Sense, DailyUse]

it's dependend on radio. Simple take a call and then drop the call. Then the voice is good.
  12. M

Post [6 Feb]MAG/CE SD MarkinuX HD ExtraClean V1.71b[fast, small, DesHD-WO Sense, DailyUse]

It is not realy working. It's dirty and absolutly dangerous.
  13. M

USB MASS STORAGE MODE IS DANGEROUS IF YOU BOOT FROM SD! You boot from SD and then you will export this card over USB, if the system will use the data or system then it crash or corrupt you sd card! For all SD Builds use MAGLDR mass storage or wince to copy files there.
  14. M

great that this is working now. The data stuff can by very different between the builds. Its very recommendable to use a new datastorage for every build!!! Else you can have crashes etc.