• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by marko!

1. marko!

Post [ROM][4.3.1] [JB Bootloader] Unofficial AOKP Builds [Alpha][10-25-2013]

I guess you bumped up this old thread. I have tried a few builds still, none of them have worked. I haev been very busy with school this semester and havent been able to really do anything with this. that being said I have not given up and will one day get AOKP going on this lovely device,
  2. marko!

computer is back up and running , new builds are on the way! Check the op! Please report back Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
  3. marko!

Development is definitly still going, having computer problems and life is busy right now, updates will continue
  4. marko!

UPDATE Computer bugged out, getting ubuntu back up and running, will have new builds soon if anyone wants to be a pre-tester let me know and ill give you first access so we can fight bugs
  5. marko!

all of my builds seem to have that problem. im going to clean everything and startbuilding again
  6. marko!

yes I am aware of that. some builds will be tested, some wont. im basically just offering my computer as a build box
  7. marko!

first post updated with clearer instructions !
  8. marko!

What ROM are you currently running ? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  9. marko!

Thread [ROM][4.3.1] [JB Bootloader] Unofficial AOKP Builds [Alpha][10-25-2013]

___________UNOFFICIAL___________ Check out the ROM Feature list here. AOKP Website Credits to CraigGomez Jdlogan151 namidairo The AOKP Team! You are on the JB bootloader (not hairybean 2.xx) You have made a backup! you have some idea of what you are doing NVFlash reccomended (just in...
  10. marko!

Post [APP][3.0+] Time For Sleep

A cool different kind of task manager. Not just a list of stuff you need to do. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  11. marko!

Post [UBUNTU][Testing] How-to install it on the Prime

chroot /data/gento /bin/su Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  12. marko!

Post [Q] Has anyone found a way to boot to a USB drive?

QUOTE=willowave;38787754]I'm running Android on the Prime yes, but they are linux OS's on the USB drive. Its not quite that easy im afraid. there is a thread in development about geting ubuntu running on the prime. Other distros are possible but require some extra work. You need to you a...
  13. marko!

Post Rooting TF300T questions/advice

You seem a little lost. This is the section for the TF201, you should look here where people would know more about your device specifics
  14. marko!

Post [Q] Rooting JB tf201

can you get into recovery ? (hold volume down while booting)