• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by MaRtYy01

1. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [sumire] [STABLE]

Thanks for the new update. I have noticed nothing but improvements. Performance is definitely better now, the issue with the cpu locking up at 960mhz is gone and the phone runs noticably much faster. I also noticed that camera works better now, previously it had problems with focusing that...
  2. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [sumire] [STABLE]

Just installed the latest build, found 2 issues: -cpu clocks are locked up to 960mhz, can't get them higher no matter what I do. Very serious issue as it lags the phone occasionally -can't install pubg for some reason, using latest nikgapps core Despite that it's working nice and stable for now.
  3. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][SM-T580][UNOFFICIAL][64-Bit][crDroidAndroid-11.0][v7.9] -> 2021-08-10

I just installed latest crdroid android 11 from @followmsi . Thank you for your work, it's great to see such a stable rom on an old exynos device. For now I have noticed just minor issues, such as the tablet freaking out and restart looping a few seconds after I insert my sdcard. Maybe I need...
  4. MaRtYy01

Post [DRIVER] [9.0+] Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers [[email protected]] [1.1.128]

I'm having the same issue, the script of the recovery flashable packages appears to be broken on android 11. The magisk module is still functional and updates the driver version, however it appears that vulkan support is still not present, maybe because of the inability to wipe the gpu cache...
  5. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI][N920X/G92X]Floyd Note8 Port V5.1

Big fan of this rom, however is there any way to enable full screen navigation gestures on it, like on android 10 and one ui 2? My back and recent apps sensor buttons don't work, so it would be very useful for me. I know about the one ui 1 full screen gestures but they are quite uncomfortable.
  6. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q v2.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [15.09.2021]

Amazing rom! It's faster than stock one ui 1.0 and the android 10 based aosp roms. The camera works fine. The stability also seems excellent, however I have used it for just 3 hours so you can take this with a grain of salt. I will give additional feedback after a few days, however as you can...
  7. MaRtYy01

Post [KERNEL][Q][AOSP/OneUI-2][R4] RAD Kernel [G95x(F/N/FD)]

You are welcome, I should probably add that the freezing issue isn't 100% gone but it happens rarely now and for less than 5 seconds. I think that might be an issue of the rom itself, in general it's still far better than the previous kernel. When the phone hangs I just restart system ui from...
  8. MaRtYy01

Post [KERNEL][Q][AOSP/OneUI-2][R4] RAD Kernel [G95x(F/N/FD)]

Awesome kernel! I'm using HavocOS 3.11 and the phone was constantly freezing for 5-10 seconds with the previous kernel that came with the rom. After installing Rad kernel the freezing issue is gone, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. The battery life also seems a bit better. Overall I...
  9. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r41][I9100] LineageOS 17.1

Thanks for the rom, amazing work. I didn't expect it to be that stable and fast. Just to clarify, what screen on time is expected with a new battery? I'm getting just around ~2 hours, I don't have gapps too. Battery appears to be in great health, I measured it with a usb meter, however there is...
  10. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][5.1.1]CyanogenMod 12.1 for Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F (MT8127)

This is more of a long term review of the 20201025 build as I have been using it for the past weeks. The build works better than I expected, video playback works without issues and this is the most important update compared to the cm12 builds from years ago. There might have been some minor...
  11. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.20.2 [PIXEL][03/22/2020]

Thank you, it seems like a good rom, I will give it a shot. Also thanks progamfa23 for the information, it is truly impressive that a functional android 11 rom is being developed so quickly, android 11 came out just like 2 weeks ago I think? The developers are doing great work.
  12. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.20.2 [PIXEL][03/22/2020]

Is there any workaround to fix the wifi? Its a big weaker than on my previous rom(floyd note8) and it randomly disconnects, when that happends I have to turn wifi off and on then reconnect. It happens quite often, sometimes multiple times in an hour and it is very annoying. I have no other...
  13. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM(ABANDONED)] [4.4.4] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 for ChaCha [07.22.2014]

Latest cm11 from 2019 works quite fast (as fast as this phone can be) and stable, thank you! I also used the INT2EXT mod from this thread to increase the internal storage: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2389501 I created a 4gb ext4 partition from cwm, it is probably overkill...
  14. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies / Releases [EOL]

Hello! I'm a bit late to the party but I'm wondering how can I go back to the ace partitioning. I'm currently on aceopt, don't have an sdcard into the phone since I put it in a different phone a few months ago. I need to get the phone working without an sdcard again. When I try to format the...
  15. MaRtYy01

Post [ROM][10.0] DerpFest for OnePlus5/T [Official][2020-08-11]

I tried everything for the gallery issue-clearing data, disabling the app and enabling it, updating it manually, it doesn't seem to help. Maybe it is a bug of the stable firmware, who knows. I don't mind it so for now I won't mess around with the firmware, I'm kinda afraid to brick the phone :D...