Recent content by MarukuV

1. MarukuV

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

Nvbackupui error is only hidden by the update. If you dial *#268# in contacts. You can still see the invalid nv 2500 there
  2. MarukuV

Post Question Issue's with OnePlus 9 Pro after Cross Flashing Oxygen OS to Chinese Variant LE2120

build 11.2.6.6 will "fix" the nvbackup ui error notif however.. it doesnt really fix it as it hides the error only.. if you dial *#268#.. you can still see the invalid backup ui there... plus the verification option is still blank..
  3. MarukuV

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

Netflix works fine. Phone works normally. Only certification issues are really missing in the about phone section. Plus 5g is manually toggled and I'm not happy with that of ever 5g will come to my area. Seller unfortunately won't take back the device. He said he will help me sell it for me . I...
  4. MarukuV

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

Not yet.. i think OnePlus will not be going to fix it. Even the manual toggle 5g.. im trying to send my phone back. And my seller is refusing to take it back.
  5. MarukuV

Post Question ColorOS to OxygenOS

Maybe for certification purposes? Like at least you're at ease that your phone regardless of the model, since hardware is the same in all models of op 9 pro, will have no quirks when it is in other countries aside from its intended area(china)
  6. MarukuV

Post Question Issue's with OnePlus 9 Pro after Cross Flashing Oxygen OS to Chinese Variant LE2120

Butnit would be better if its not present
  7. MarukuV

I hope this will be fixed soon by oneplus..
  8. MarukuV

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

This is my first oneplus. I hope they will fix it. I'm giving my device 2 week sale period. If not. I'll keep it for maybe 3 years and will never buy china unit again. You need to use msmdownload tool for 9r
  9. MarukuV

Did you see anything there or just the word verification with a star on the right
  10. MarukuV

This is my first oneplus. I hope they will fix it. I'm giving my device 2 week sale period. If not. I'll keep it for maybe 3 years and will never buy china unit again.
  11. MarukuV

what i fear is that this maybe a sign of exclusivity meaning the model should stay error free in china only.
  12. MarukuV

im hoping for that too and with the release of oneplus 9 here in ph.. i hope the fix should be on its way soon..
  13. MarukuV

no matter what rom you use or flash.. still those errors will persist. im torn now between selling my 9 pro so i can get one from us store.. my device is 3 days old only
  14. MarukuV

what country are you from? seems a common problem with oneplus 9 series color os cn version when converting to oxygen os. maybe its a wrong move for oneplus to use oppo's os.. it would be better if they stick with hydrogen for the cn versions.. older series doesnt experience such error.. you...
  15. MarukuV

can we see the screenshot of your about phone section?