• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by marvelvance

1. M

Thread Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4

Thread title: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2019/11/03] Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4 [F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986] What is this? Pixel Experience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher...
  2. M

Post [UNLOCK][UNOFFICIAL][G4] Unlock ANY* LG G4 device with UsU

Thank you for making it clear for me about LP & MM. I have tried looking for ZVA all over the internet and the closest I get is system images on XDA might you help me get the whole bootstack since I think that would go a long way helping me fix my situation.
  3. M

I'm trying to boot cypheros Oreo. Before flashing UsU SALT was showing that it was on ZVA but I hadn't made a backup of it before flashing and I was initially bricking the device since I only could flash H811 tot's with LG UP and had been using the bootstack extracted from the ZV6 tot firmware...
  4. M

Quote: Yes I UsU'd my device. Then flashed specifically the modem for an ARB v3 It was LS991 ZVB Might you know when runningnak3d will be coming from his vacation?
  5. M

Hey so I messed up recently and flashed an arbv3 bootstack and now my phone seems to be an actual brick that boots to the LG logo. But with news that lafsploit v2 is around the corner I would like to help by being a guinea pig and also by contributing in terms of man power and knowledge.