• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by MarvMan²

1. M

Post Power supply prevents deep sleep and causes high idle battery drain

ACC does now work perfectly fine and so does your workaround. Thank you very much for the help and effort! And your videos are quiet interesting. I downloaded AIDA64 myself to check the charging status. I'm very happy I don't have to reset my phone 8)
  2. M

I tried ACC before for other reasons. Now i tried your suggestion with the charging switch, but it didn't work so far. Should i activate the option automatic change the switch? And another strange thing: the battery stops charging at 80% even when i activate charge to 90% or charge one time...
  3. M

Thanks for your answer. Yes i got root. The app Naptime says the phone is in deep doze / deep sleep but other apps say it's not and the battery drain is 20% in 10h. Edit: The high battery drain shows the problem is still present. EDIT2: Maybe this helps: OnePlus8T:/ $ dumpsys power POWER...
  4. M

Thread Power supply prevents deep sleep and causes high idle battery drain

From one day to another I saw that my battery had an very high battery drain when connected to an powersupply via USB. I use the App "Battery charge limiter" which allows me to see the battery drain, because I can stop charging while on power supply. With another App i have found out, that the...
  5. M

Post [Guide] How to ROOT OnePlus8T (CN/IN/EU/US) KB2000,KB2001,KB2003,KB2005

May somone uploade an patched boot.img of 11.0.2.3? Unlocking the bootloader worked fine. After that i updated tu 11.0.2.3.KB05BA. I extracted the boot.img and did the "installing procedure" at magisk. But even if i flash the magisk image i get no root access. I think the problem is, the stock...
  6. M

Post [GUIDE] For those having trouble ROOTING their OnePlus 8T (All Variants)

Hi Guys, i tried to root my 8T today. Unlocking the bootloader worked finde. After that i updated tu 11.0.2.3.KB05BA. I extracted the boot.img and did the "installing procedure" at magisk. But even if i flash the magisk image i get no root access. I think the problem is, the stock boot.img is...
  7. M

Post LineageOS 15.1 [OFFICIAL][8.1.0][Treble][Weekly]

I have just sucessfully flashed the newest rom. I flashed the rom first and then lazy flasher + Disable_DM-Verity_FEC_v1. Worked at first try, i wonder why? Does anybody else have the problem, that WhatsApp "sleeps" and new messages only arrive delayed or when I manually open the app?
  8. M

Hi, i'm not encrypted. I have to flash the DisableForceEncryption_Patcher to make the system boot. I've wiped all partitions with TWRP but it didn't help. That's whats make me wonder the new build seem to doesn't run at my phone at all. I guess I should try again. My plan: 1. Download newest...
  9. M

Thanks for your answer. My phone is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global 4GB/64GB. At my first try I thought I could just use the LineageOS Update. After flashing it this way I stucked in bootloop. So I tried again to flash the newest rom with "Disable force encryption zip" from the second post in...
  10. M

I'm wondering nobody here has the same problem as I. I tried to update the build from 17.7. to 24.7. with the lineageos updater but the device stuck in bootloop after flashing. I tried a clean flash with decription but still bootloop. I tried a few methods but i always stuck in bootloop with the...
  11. M

So dirty flashing from older unofficial builds is not possible? Tried with different tutorials in different way's and I always stuck in bootloop.
  12. M

Post [UNOFFICIAL][Treble]LineageOS 15.1 [08-Jul][RN5P INDIA/RN5 CHINA/GLOBAL][8.1.0]

Is a bugfix for the lagging/buggy touchscreen interface available?
  13. M

Post [UNOFFICIAL][Treble]LineageOS 15.1 [08-Jul][RN5P INDIA/RN5 CHINA/GLOBAL][8.1.0]

Thanks for your answer, quite interesting. Do you have a bugfix or do you just go on with it? Every day it annoy's me a bit more :eek:
  14. M

Does somebody else have problems with the touchscreen? From time to time the phone doesn't respond to input for max. 1 second. It's very annoying especially at writing. I've already rebootet, cleaned cache and updated apps.
  15. M

Nice work. I updated via dirty flash from 5th May Version and FM, Auto Brightness, Camera and waking via double tap work now. I hope my problem with echo at free speaking is fixed too. I will test it tomorrow. EDIT: The echo is gone. I have no known bugs left.