Recent content by mastawindu

1. mastawindu

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] crDroid v7.5 for Samsung Galaxy S10E/S10/S10+

Personally with cr Droid I get 6 hours of screen easily (low graphics games, internet, bt streaming, messaging)
  2. mastawindu

Post [ROM][7.1.2][BETA][j1xlte][21.01.2021] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016)

Just flashed on J120FN : all good so far - Faster - Boots faster - More responsive Thx a lot for keeping this device alive
  3. mastawindu

I confirm OTA update for version 7.6 works OK, no issue. Updated changelog
  4. mastawindu

Are you on a recent corsicanu TWRP? are you skipping version? Have you tried again? Are you usually unlucky?
  5. mastawindu

Thx for the feedback, I will do the same soon
  6. mastawindu

You're welcome! FYI you could have dirty flash basic flavor (it worked for me)
  7. mastawindu

Never met the first bug. Met the second one - - > not related to rom (it's a nick gapps issue) There's a fix : flash nick gapps "basic" and no other flavor
  8. mastawindu

Review after 2 weeks of use This rom is excellent. I have been using it for more than 2 weeks as my daily driver. What I liked the most : - Stability - Great battery (at least 6 hours of screen time) - OTA updates (such a cool and convenient feature that makes you feel like you are using an...
  9. mastawindu

OK, personally I don't mind the tiny green light but I understand. A toggle to turn that option on if desired would be great along with one to only show AOD when device is moved. Just a suggestion, the rom is already highly customizable.
  10. mastawindu

Thx for your answer, it is a minor bug though, the rom is excellent. In next could you please try to implement more control over AOD? it's working fine but : - not dimmable - does not turn off in pocket - no option to activate it only when the device is moved Those options existed in...
  11. mastawindu

The charging information on the lock screen seems wrong (except for mA). What do you think? Do you have the same issue?
  12. mastawindu

Installed the rom yesterday as my Daly driver, so far works like a charm! Thx to the devs Anything I should know/toggle as a new user? (using a s10e)
  13. mastawindu

Post [ROM][7.1.2][BETA][j1xlte][21.01.2021] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016)

Working on J120FN but no physical buttons except : Vol+-, home, power Fixed by following these instructions : https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-enable-screen-navigation-bar-t2849644?nocache=1 Thx for the ROM !
  14. mastawindu

Changelog : 7.1 View changelog 7.2 View changelog 7.4 View changelog 7.5 View changelog 7.6 View changelog (OTA works OK) Detailed installation procedure : If you are coming from Stock Firmware and have encryption enabled, format DATA Wipe CACHE, DALVIK/ART CACHE and SYSTEM. Flash crDroid 7.x...