Recent content by Master_T

1. M

Post [ROM][PATCH] M.A.R.S. Project V210606 BETA - for ARROW OS 11

Interesting project, will keep an eye on it
  2. M

Post [ROM][11.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP][2021/05/05]

Knocking on wood, but the random freezes seem to be fixed in the latest build, or at least I didn't experience any more after updating. Now this rom is really perfect as far as I can tell, great job!
  3. M

Interesting, any downsides to using vantom over the default kernel? Edit: I've just checked under device info, and this rom is already using vantom! Maybe it's an older, buggy version? 🤔
  4. M

It didn't in older versions, but it happened twice since the last release. Screen frozen, couldn't do anything except reboot by holding the power button. Both times happened while watching videos/gifs. Hope it gets fixed.
  5. M

Great rom, switched from dotOS to this, stability seems the same but this one is more polished (example: android 11 media player integrated in qs panel feature works as intended here) Very good job!
  6. M

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.1.1 [AOSP][2021-06-11]

I understand, hope you find a way to integrate it in the future. Thanks for the rom 👍
  7. M

Well, i did find something that doesn't seem to work properly actually: the media notifications (the notifications shown by media players like youtube, spotify, etc.). They seem to be using the old (android 10 or earlier) style where they just appear as normal notifications. In android 11...
  8. M

ROM seems nice and stable, great job. The only thing that I really hate is the "customizaions" menu... it's seriously the most confusing UI I've ever used in my life 😅 I mean, sliders that look like buttons? Who had that idea? And for the settings that aren't just "on-off" but can have multiple...
  9. M

Pixel inexperience was great, will surely check this one out
  10. M

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 1 - Mi 9T/Redmi K20

Anyone else has been having WiFi stability issues with this ROM? It's really the only problem I have so far: sometimes the WiFi starts disconnecting and reconnecting every few seconds/minutes making connection unstable and draining battery. Only solution is to restart the device, but sooner or...
  11. M

Can anyone share the instructions here? Telegram channel won't let me post for some reason, gives me CHAT_WRITE_FORBIDDEN error, don't know why, probably I'm too much of a boomer to know how to use it :D
  12. M

Nice ROM, using it as daily driver at the moment. It doesn't have many (any?) advanced options compared to a basic AOSP, but it is stable, good battery life, and doesn't have some common bugs that affect many other roms (example: the low volume bug in whatsapp/telegram voice messages).
  13. M

Post [ROM][11][Davinci][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Well, I fixed it... the instructions in the OP are wrong! You have to "format data" AFTER flashing the rom. If you do it before, it fails to boot.
  14. M

Sooo... I tried installing this ROM, I formatted data as indicated in the instructions, and I am using the recommended Firmware, but after installation the phone just boots into recovery... any help?
  15. M

WhatsApp audio is super low in all K20 custom roms I tried, I still have to find one where it works properly