Recent content by Master_T

1. M

Post [ROM][12.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP]

I've seen the new release on telegram saying that pixel spoofing to have unlimited Google photos storage has been disabled due to account bans. I'm still on Picselinexperience v11 that also has pixel spoofing, is my Google account at risk? Is there a patch or a manual way to disable the spoofing?
  2. M

Post [ROM][11.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP][2021/06/21]

Hi @Hack64 , great ROM as always, been using it since it started being updated again. I have one question: could you have a look at this problem? I find that all custom ROMs I've tried for the 9T have this particular problem: low recording volume in apps from the wired microphone/headset. Can...
  3. M

Thread Low volume from wired mic in all custom ROMs

Hello guys and gals I've been trying a lot of custom ROMs for our beloved 9T, and as is usual they all have their little bugs and quirks, some more some less. However, one problem I noticed affects ALL custom roms for our device (well, the ones I tried at least) is that the microphone audio...
  4. M

I've been testing the new build since yesterday. Seems fluid and stable, however it has the same problem as a lot of other custom ROMs for the 9T: unstable WiFi. If you keep an eye on your statusbar you'll notice that every couple of minutes WiFI disconnects for a few seconds. This happens on...
  5. M

I see a new release on telegram... is this project back in active development? It would be fantastic if it was... I switched to DotOS, but while seemingly perfect at first, with every day of use I keep finding little bugs and UI glitches. Will surely switch back to this one if it's...
  6. M

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.2 [AOSP][2021-10-08]

I've finally found an issue with the ROM: when using a headset, the people I call all say that my audio is extremely low volume. This also happens when sending a voice message through Whatsapp/Telegram or similar apps: volume of recorded audio from headsets is extremely low. It's not a problem...
  7. M

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.2 [AOSP][2021-10-08]

In the last week I tried various of the roms for the mi 9T, to find my next daily driver after PicselIneperience reached end of development. I must say this ROM is still the most fluid and stable with great battery life, the other 4 roms i tried weren't even close. Great job! (although the...
  8. M

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Project 404 v4.4 [AOSP][CAF][2021-08-26]

I've been testing this ROM for a couple of days... It's okay, but somewhat of a downgrade compared to PixelInexperience: it's less fluid and has some instability (wifi network in particular seems less stable than PI, lots of random disconnections). Also has less features (for example: no double...
  9. M

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Project 404 v4.4 [AOSP][CAF][2021-08-26]

Cool, thanks for the rom, will try this when I have time. One question: are Gapps included or do we need to flash them separately?
  10. M

Cool news, can't wait to check out the new rom.
  11. M

Knocking on wood, but the random freezes seem to be fixed in the latest build, or at least I didn't experience any more after updating. Now this rom is really perfect as far as I can tell, great job!
  12. M

Interesting, any downsides to using vantom over the default kernel? Edit: I've just checked under device info, and this rom is already using vantom! Maybe it's an older, buggy version? 🤔
  13. M

It didn't in older versions, but it happened twice since the last release. Screen frozen, couldn't do anything except reboot by holding the power button. Both times happened while watching videos/gifs. Hope it gets fixed.
  14. M

Great rom, switched from dotOS to this, stability seems the same but this one is more polished (example: android 11 media player integrated in qs panel feature works as intended here) Very good job!