Recent content by masterex567

1. masterex567

Post [ROM] *NEW* [16/8/14][Special Edition CM9] Droid ACE v4 [Droidsters]

Hey guys. I'm sorry, I've been very busy in other things. I have some time now I can make a patch to increase the steps for it. It's currently 7, how much would you like it at? Reflash rom clean and update su binary from the Superuser app That's to show that the rom doesn't use battery...
  2. masterex567

s2e should work just fine with this ROM. If you're looking for more of a script, CronMod will be compatible as well. Cheers.
  3. masterex567

Appreciate your feedback. (y) And yes you can.
  4. masterex567

DroidAce v4 Special Edition PRESENTING DROIDACE V4 CM9 EDITION The best custom rom for Galaxy Ace s5830 is back! With a special edition on CM9 with added features. This version compiles Battery life, performance and smooth UI into one! Changelog on 1st post...
  5. masterex567

Who's ready for a Special Edition v4 based on CM9? Because, maybe it's ready! :laugh:
  6. masterex567

I have been thinking about it. In the meantime i was on other projects but none was as fun as droidace. I haven't yet confirmed this decision, but there is a chance of DroidACE making a return. ;)
  7. masterex567

Hey could you upload the systemui for me to make the patch? I don't have the rom on my pc anymore so i cant extract systemui.
  8. masterex567

Post ROM[Upd: 11/5] [MB3/MC3] DroidS3 v4 | *The Apocalypse* | [Per-App DPI][JKay][XThemes]

Theme Engine can only be used with ported cm10 themes. You can request for your favorite cm10 themes to be ported here, and i'll port them. Meanwhile, you can get themes from the fourth post. i'm glad everything else is working well. Well, temporarily discontinued till 14th july because...
  9. masterex567

Well, 14th is when my exams end, that's what i meant.... but about the update, you never know what the future holds. It's easy to call a release final, but sometimes you're just tempted, or you just need a break for sometime. All in all, you never know. Maybe yes, Maybe no. :)
  10. masterex567

will try, after the 14th of june. The site is down. Kindly use this link for now: http://d-h.st/Ft4 Thanks.
  11. masterex567

Post ROM[Upd: 11/5] [MB3/MC3] DroidS3 v4 | *The Apocalypse* | [Per-App DPI][JKay][XThemes]

Oh weird. After the installing modem text shown in aroma try force booting and see if the modem installs To fix the 240 dpi prob there is a 240 dpi fix by bala gamer. I'll get you the link tomorrow. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  12. masterex567

Modem installing issues? Must have been the aroma installer freezing... You can get 240 dpi using the pre-included Xposed App Settings. If you need a guide on that here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41298123&postcount=456 Cheers