mastrv's latest activity

• M
    mastrv replied to the thread OWNICE K7 (C970) (TS10) uis7862.
    I have a different head unit, TEyes SPro. In my head unit, the same occurred, the head unit did not support the 4G bands used by my...
  • M
    Please post a picture of the setting for this. The ignition has 3 positions...OFF, Accessory, On. On is a temporary position used to...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread TEYES CC3.
    I went back and re-read the threads that came up when I searched in 4pda for key1. The ones talking about doing what I suggested did...
    • Kia Sorento 2012 SWC.png
  • M
    I'll have a look to see if I can find the post(s). I'm not sure if they had specific instructions, though. I'll post if/when found. I...
  • M
    1. My understanding is that, generally, if you are using a canbus then you can't remap the keys. I've read on 4pda that some have...
  • M
    @gottahavit, I thought CWG did support handling an app with multiple events. For example, the bluetooth app handles both the phone...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread Stop radio app on launch.
    Oops. When you replied, I noticed that there were too many spaces in the line. I corrected it in my post. There shouldn't be any...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread Stop radio app on launch.
    Not sure if this will work, however, in the 4pda forums for TEyes Spro/CC2, around the beginning of January this year, there was mention...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread USB/HDD capacity on Head unit.
    I don't think those are generally accurate. I'm using a 128GB USB flash drive with no problems. I've read some use an external 1TB...
  • M
    OSD Time setting is to control whether or not to display the overlay/On Screen Display (OSD) that shows the time. I believe this is...
  • M
    I think without Android Auto the passenger would still be able to connect a USB cable and play music or videos from the USB attached...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread How to root a Teyes CC2.
    @mihaivmatei, did you purchase the CC2 with a frame? What is the URL you purchased from? What kind of car do you have? What do you...
  • M
    If you have Google Assistant, you can ask it to take a screenshot. I successfully used it to take a screenshot. I have an SPro/CC2...
  • M
    mastrv replied to the thread Joying Browser certificate error.
    If that doesn't work, it could be an issue with the standard/built-in certifying authority certificates in Android 6.x As time...
  • M
    I use this app to control dimming manually, if needed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie.dimmer You can set the...