Recent content by mastrv

1. M

Post [APP] CarWebGuru - Universal car launcher with widgets, skins and music

Then maybe the built-in player is causing the behaviour. Did you try any other music apps? If you don't like Poweramp, I've seen other people use Aimp.
  2. M

Post Do dynamic guidelines for backup camera only work for installs with canbus? (TS10/Topway/Oknavi)

Sounds interesting. I did not know that there were cameras that could estimate trajectory. My car is a 2012 with limited/minimal canbus so I run without a canbus module. I've only had static lines added by head units up until now. Please post aliexpress link to the camera with the...
  3. M

Post Remap TEYES T-Pro Steering wheel buttons

What kind of car do you have (year, make, model, etc)? Did you install the T-Pro yourself? Do you have schematics for your car? If so, how do your steering wheel buttons connect to the old head unit? Can you tell from the schematics if the buttons are resistive or not? Only resistive...
  4. M

Post Do dynamic guidelines for backup camera only work for installs with canbus? (TS10/Topway/Oknavi)

Yes, I believe only cars with canbus can have those dynamic curving lines for the rear backup camera. How else would the head unit know where the steering wheel is? The canbus communicates with the car modules/compuers to get that information.
  5. M

Post Incrase time "power off delay when acc off"

Another option occurred to me. ACC provides power when in the Accessory or ON position. One option is to provide power to ACC even when the car is off. For example, you can add a switch that normally connects the car ACC wire to the head unit ACC wire. When you want to turn the head unit on...
  6. M

Are you sure there is no accessory position? I believe most, if not all, cars have this position. I don't think I've seen a car without an accessory position. I have a push button start and if I push the button without pressing the brake pedal, it goes into accessory mode. I need to press...
  7. M

Post Mekede Headunit Microphone Quality

If you have access to 4pda, the hardware forum has good write-ups on microphone changes and other hardware modifications. I use Google Translate for 4pda and it works well enough. This has info for an external mic: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=957447&st=3020#entry99832950 I...
  8. M

Post OWNICE K7 (C970) (TS10) uis7862

@mariodantas, I installed Youtube Vanced without root and it's working fine. I believe there are two options for install...for those with root and those without root. I was thinking about installing EdExposed but I've decided not to. I was able to do enough customizations without rooting my...
  9. M

Post Mekede Headunit Microphone Quality

On my head unit, a TEyes FYT sc9853i unit, it did not have an external mic connector. I modified the harness so that my stock car microphone could be used. I soldered a connector directly to the internal mic location and removed the internal mic. It was located on the side panel where the...
  10. M

Post [APP] CarWebGuru - Universal car launcher with widgets, skins and music

@magma2000 I think pausing music is independent of the volume of the music. So, yes, you should be able to pause music when it is muted...from the steering wheel or from the head unit. I use Poweramp and CWG works properly with it. As for the resume the music from where it stopped...I believe...
  11. M

Post how to use the AUX port on the Android head unit?

Not sure. Try it and see what happens. Maybe your unit is different. If both your dash cam and AUX use the same inputs, then I would guess that it's not possible. Best to try and maybe follow-up with your vendor/seller/manufacturer.
  12. M

Post how to use the AUX port on the Android head unit?

I don't know if this applies to all firmware, but on some firmware, you either see the AUX or the Front Camera app icon. In the settings, when the front camera is activated, the AUX program icon changes to a front camera. If you deactivate the front camera then the AUX icon appears and I...
  13. M

Post OWNICE K7 (C970) (TS10) uis7862

I have a different head unit, TEyes SPro. In my head unit, the same occurred, the head unit did not support the 4G bands used by my carrier. I finally decided to just use my phone as the hotspot and then have the head unit connect to the WiFi hotspot on my phone. Works fine. If you need to...
  14. M

Please post a picture of the setting for this. The ignition has 3 positions...OFF, Accessory, On. On is a temporary position used to start the engine. If I'm not mistaken, the setting is for how long it will take the head unit to completely turn off after the ACC has no power and the ignition...
  15. M

Post TEYES CC3

I went back and re-read the threads that came up when I searched in 4pda for key1. The ones talking about doing what I suggested did not have specific instructions. Some referred to whether the data from the SWC was analog or digital. I think that means whether the steering wheel controls are...