• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by matheeus.af

1. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

Unfortunately i can't say the same haha, look at my status bar running the v12.0.4.0... this spaces
  2. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

Thanks for sharing the guide to unbrick the phone, that guide saved me! I made the entire tutorial without using a EDL Cable and without open the back cover of the phone... i read somewhere that xiaomi made an specific way to force the EDL mode in the A3, pressing all the buttons at same time...
  3. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[MIDO][DISCONTINUED]

Sorry. This thread will not be updated. I'm not part of aosvp team anymore.
  4. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[KENZO][DISCONTINUED]

Sorry. This thread will not be updated. I'm not part of aosvp team anymore.
  5. M

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[MIDO][DISCONTINUED]

This is AOSVP Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself. "This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and...
  6. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[KENZO][DISCONTINUED]

Reserved. Please moderator's delete all threads, i will use this. Other's thread's was created by XDA App because i can't login on browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera), so, my friend made this thread for me, because i can't login.
  7. M

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[KENZO][DISCONTINUED]

This is AOSVP Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself. "This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and...
  8. M

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][8.1.0_r18]ViperOS (AOSVP) 4.0[KENZO][12/03]

9. M

10. M

11. M