Recent content by MathewBrack

1. MathewBrack

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

apascual89 20170117 build has an incorrect file name on the downloads page. listed as a 3 not a 3T
  2. MathewBrack

Post What Hardware Do You Run Remix on?

Haha thanks for the heads up, not sure how that slipped me by
  3. MathewBrack

I assume it was a setting or app that wasn't jiving :) Good to know it works for others
  4. MathewBrack

You can try without wiping data, but it wouldn't boot for me without it.
  5. MathewBrack

Yes after installing the zip file, wipe your data, cache and davlik
  6. MathewBrack

Install the latest zip in TWRP and then wipe in TWRP before rebooting.
  7. MathewBrack

Getting a system UI has crashed message when booting after the latest update. Screen goes black and the phone can't be used. Will play around see if I can diagnose what is wrong and will report back tomorrow *edit* Entirely my fault for trying to get away without wiping when updating. Works...
  8. MathewBrack

Post Help. have anybody succeed downgrading from emui5 to 4.1?

That's fine, try a different update. Mine worked on B321
  9. MathewBrack

Ok, so you should already have it, unless you installed some form of TWRP since updating to EMUI 5. If you don't have the stock recovery anymore: extract the EMUI5 rom zip that you flashed to update to your desktop download this tool on to your computer...
  10. MathewBrack

It's not as complicated as you might fear, stick with this and we'll get you back to 4.1 :) You have to be using EMUI 5's stock recovery for this to work, if you don't have it anymore use the Huawei update extractor to pull it and then install it via fastboot. Then place the update.app file...
  11. MathewBrack

Post Beta Nougat stuck Solution (rollback)

I can attest to this. I used Huawei Update Extractor to pull the stock recovery from the nougat update. placed the update.app from NXT-AL10C00B323 into a dload folder, turned the device off, held down all three buttons and waited for it to finish reverting, unlocked my bootloader and installed...
  12. MathewBrack

Post [ROM] [B386] KangVIP Slim ViperAtmos Black Pyramid Theme **UPDATE 11/01/16**

Have 3 months Ad-Free for your hard work! Thank you very much
  13. MathewBrack

Post [ROM] [B386] KangVIP Slim ViperAtmos Black Pyramid Theme **UPDATE 11/01/16**

Same issue here on B180. You can still use ADB while in TWRP though it bypasses authorization
  14. MathewBrack

Post PORTAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Grab a free Toast real wood skin for your Mate 8

Aye I believe it was to ensure that the device could be returned as quickly as possible
  15. MathewBrack

Not a problem, thank you for checking :highfive: