Recent content by matmutant

1. matmutant

Post De-branding Moto G5

I wrote things for which I had quite good information about : you may take the time to read the Free Software Foundation Europe speech about this [here] Or, if you prefer to read the official EU Directive ("Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 1999 on...
  2. matmutant

Post [7.1.x] LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G5 [cedric][UNOFFICIAL]

I had no time yet to investigate, but after dirty installing latest build yesterday, I got two soft reboots today (so kernel messages would be useless to read I think) Other than that it works pretty well :)
  3. matmutant

Post [ROM] Official LineageOS 14.1 for Falcon (WEEKLY)

thx, but don't ask me, I am only the thread maintainer. and with my lack of time these days, I can't even follow dev ... :\ Have a nice day!
  4. matmutant

Unlock is kind of a one way to hell ;)
  5. matmutant

Oh dear. How did you flash a custom ROM in the first place ?
  6. matmutant

you can't for now : btw, I am happy to see everything's working fine for you :)
  7. matmutant

Post g5 keeps rebooting into twrp

As I see, this is a very common question, and people don't seem to read your twrp FAQ as often as they should.. Either we should duplicate this specific question or linking to your thread from the general FAQ one ?
  8. matmutant

Same here, Had no time to investigate, but I noticed a similar behavior on my device: battery stats show some activity spikes while unused at night and it sometimes wake up while lying on my desk. I don't know if it is one of the sensors' threshold that is set too low and reacts to signal noise...
  9. matmutant

So I dirty flashed the update, and... So far so good. I was a little curious about that uncommon zip name, so I checked the zip integrity (see screenshot) and builb.prop content to make sure it was for our Cedric. (And it was confirmed by the update that had been tested in segmentation fault...
  10. matmutant

Hello Ektus, i may have missed it in your troubleshooting, but did you tried to remove your cache / music app cache & data / reinstall the app?
  11. matmutant

Post G5 charging slow on 99% of cables

That sounds correct, although my Samsung wall adapter is fast charge capable, and was provided with a cable (and not a cheap one), that basically can't be use for fast charging with the G5, that looks silly...
  12. matmutant

Post [ROM] Official LineageOS 14.1 for Falcon (WEEKLY)

You may disable that specific notification, but I doubt it will solve your issue, At least it is expected that you need to unlock to be able to use any protected app.. I tried to replicate on my device, but I doubt I understood what bothers you :/ Can you make a video or something ?
  13. matmutant

Post [KERNEL][Cedric][underclock][block wakelocks]

Don't worry with the bugs you have in your kernel, moto g5 lineage default kernel is far from being perfect either, I woke up this morning with core 0 to 4 off, and core 5,6, and 7 blocked at 768MHz........... At 99% load. (Not sure why yet, going to dig it a little) So there is some space for...