Recent content by matooo86

1. M

Post [ROM]ICS 4.0.3-XWLPG-SalmanRom.V4-SGS3 THEMED-[JUNE/30]-VERY STABLE-UPDATED-AMAZING!!

After a 2 day's of use the only bug is tath in Notification menu restart in Recovery not working. I can't get the extra package where is the download link? Other thing's works fine.:laugh:
  2. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Galaxy S (BUILD 17) BUG REPORTS ONLY

HAPPY HAPPY resolved the hello hello bug 1) Installed JVU modem 2) Uninstalled Spirt FM (I thing is the main problem of the hello hello bug if its installed) 3) I installed the test2.zip 4) Updated to BUILD 14 Now all calls ok :) I'm very happy
  3. M

Post [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA for Galaxy S (BUILD 17) BUG REPORTS ONLY

Problem First excuse me for bad English but i like CM9 and I have a big problem: Hello Hello bug :( I read many forums and spend lot of time but no solution. Its a CM9 bug? (I have this bug on CM7.1 but rare in) but now every second incoming call is muted and cannot hear the person, even...
  4. M

Falshed ver 11 and wiped data .... all ok now
  5. M

I installed 2 times gapps-v6 and gapps-fix but gapps not working :-(
  6. M

Post Monitor with bubble

I have this effect, because the touch panel maybe touch the lcd.
  7. M

Post ◄ ▌ brainmaster´s Kitchen for Acer NeoTouch Version 1.2▐ ►

on root of your device is text file named: yamato_panel.txt delete the content of this file, restart the phone and enjoy the landscape mode.
  8. M

Post Wake up on new sms

try to use s2u2
  9. M

Post Haptic feedback on S200

tested tested and works fine tanks
  10. M

Post Customize Acer's S200 homescreen

It's possible to change the Acer home screen lock button with S2U2? Please help.
  11. M

Post My Acer is frozen!... heeelp me please...

try one of the brainmaster roms
  12. M

Post My Acer is frozen!... heeelp me please...

Try to put the phone in flashing mode (blink the red led) and try to reinstall the stock rom.
  13. M

Post ◄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▌ brainmaster´s MANILA ROM's MULTI WWE-DEU-FRA-ITA-SPA Version 1.1 ▐ ▀ ▄ ▀ ►

Thx with this correction now the rom is excellent no bugs very stable. Thx brainmaster ;)