Recent content by mattgyver

1. mattgyver

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS18.1 v2.0 [29Jan]

Anyone with an att/vzw s4 still using these ROMs? What for root alternatives are there, aside from magisk? Because loki patches boot.img, flashing magisk causes jflteatt to hang at the Samsung boot screen everytime. Supersu fails to patch boot, too.
  2. mattgyver

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS18.1 v2.0 [29Jan]

Seriously, @side ?! You're still at this?! :love: I'll have to dust off the i337 and get flashing.
  3. mattgyver

Post [ROOT] H932 - lafploit 1.5 up to v20a

Oo, I assumed you were on FWUL. Hmmm....
  4. mattgyver

When you run the fastboot command, try adding which at the front. which fastboot oem unlock See if that does anything different.
  5. mattgyver

If you don't unlock the bootloader, you won't be able to proceed. That command shouldn't fail. Any error messages? Did the phone disconnect when you were entering the command? Just trying to figure out what could have happened.
  6. mattgyver

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 18.1 for LG V20

Thread has been cleaned a bit. Stay on topic for this thread, and stay civil. (y) thanks, all.
  7. mattgyver

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 2 XL ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11.3.2

Thread has been cleaned a bit. Stay on topic. Keep politics out of XDA. You know the drill. :D There's an off topic forum area for those kind of things. :good: thanks, all.
  8. mattgyver

Post (ROOT) Android 11 / Latest stock and patched img's / payload dumper / magisk_patched guides

You could always snag a stock boot image from somewhere online for your model/OS version, patch that with magisk manager. Then you can use that patched boot image and see if it makes a difference.
  9. mattgyver

Post (ROOT) Android 11 / Latest stock and patched img's / payload dumper / magisk_patched guides

Running 11 OB3. I'm on the magisk 20.1 beta on magisk manager 8.0.2, and not getting any FCs or boot loops. About 15-20 apps have magisk hide enabled and I have manager hidden under a different package name.
  10. mattgyver

1 - really?! Bringing up Lucky Patcher... to a moderator?....... XDA does not condone the discussion or use of Lucky Patcher. instead of bypassing payment, support the developers so that they keep developing... Attachment removed. 2 - Do you have Magisk Manager installed? Open it. Does it say...
  11. mattgyver

What OS version did you have and are you going to? What model version (EU, india, global)? Did you use the right boot img for your model and OS? I had the same issue when I used an 11 OB2 boot img when I tried upgrading from OB2 to OB3. I needed to get the OB3 boot img and patch it, then install...
  12. mattgyver

Post Live wallpapers lag in Redmi Note 8

Thread closed s duplicate of https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-8/help/live-wallpapers-lag-redmi-note-8-t4186031
  13. mattgyver

Lol. Product placement. Slick ;) Carrier agnostic. I have the 8 Pro. So I won't have issues, since Tmo doesn't offer the Pro model. Which device? Did you grab the right boot IMG for your variant (global, Europe, India)? Did you patch it yourself in magisk or download it from the net and just go?
  14. mattgyver

Post Photo quality

Thread's been cleared of what were definitely some off-topic posts, that were starting to border on flaming. Chill out, stay civil, and stick to the thread's topic. Thanks :good:
  15. mattgyver

Followed your instructions, dladz. Kudos on easy to follow instructions. I went from unrooted Oneplus 8 Pro on Open Beta 2 to rooted. Then did the upgrade to Open Beta 3 following your instructions to keep root. I have root, but I lost wifi. I turn it off, it turns itself off. I'm assuming it's...