• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Matthes42

1. Matthes42

Post [Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang Legacy 23163 ROMs + Legacy Kitchen COOK Your own Dutty ROMs]

Could it be that you´re using customizations? My keyboard is snappy all the time without any reboot.
  2. Matthes42

Post SPB TIME Integration

yes, it works 100% in my case. I´m using it since several months. As told above I´m using it with CHT 2.0. Just link it with CHTEditor
  3. Matthes42

Post [Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang Legacy 23163 ROMs + Legacy Kitchen COOK Your own Dutty ROMs]

Great release Hi Dutty Mate, After a long time using your version 23162 I flashed your last version. Wow, it's really the best release you ever published. I couldn't imagine that your Ship Version could be improved. But here it is! Thanks a lot, my friend Cheers Matthes
  4. Matthes42

Post dreamTeam SimClock Skins Thread - Post Your Own

It´s in the root of your internal storage. Use file manager to find it.
  5. Matthes42

Post [Multilingual]|09/2011| ★ Pixelfreak Next Generation Roms™★ 6.5.X|23162 * Sense 2021

what will be the difference between WWE and ENG? What is the meaning of ENG?
  6. Matthes42

No, it´s only available in english, french and german language
  7. Matthes42

Post °°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

How did you get the switch panel on the 4th pic? It looks really great.
  8. Matthes42

First thing to do is to jailbrake it :-) I really don´t like to get told which software I have to use and which app mustn´t be used. But the hardware is wonderful and those thousands of apps are something I have dreamt about. It was hard to see that Windows Mobile was dying and new apps were...
  9. Matthes42

He seems to have managed it already but has forgotten to give feedback in this thread where he has asked for
  10. Matthes42

Post [RADIO] The HTC HD2 Master Radio Thread

That kind of poll makes absolutely no sense. The best Radio of your choice is that one that has the best reception and the less power consumption. These aspects are highly dependent on your service provider, the region where you live and the ROM you are using. So there is only one way: test...
  11. Matthes42

Wait a further day. The central service is down from time to time and I assume it will be online again without anything to do by you.
  12. Matthes42

Post [ROM]RUU_Oboe_S_HTCCN_CHS_CT_1.18.1401.8_Radio_1.21.00. 1221_Ship

NO! Please don´t use a ROM that is designed for another device. You will brick it if you would do it. This is only for HTC Leo (HD2)
  13. Matthes42

Post Vote Co0kie's Home Tab,the application of the year 2010

wow, that way he would never learn to follow the rules of this forum: first search before asking. ;-)
  14. Matthes42

Post Vote Co0kie's Home Tab,the application of the year 2010

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cookies+home+tab
  15. Matthes42

Post [Aug 18] Laurentius26 Platinum Series v4 SPF 23148 [Full rotation] ~WWE|GER|NLD|SPA~

You describe the way CHT 2.0 works. It changes the menue of the Hometab. If you would cook in CHT 2.0 into any ROM it will change the menue as well. AFAIK there is no "normal version" as you call it.