Recent content by matthew33

1. matthew33

Post What does LG Charge to replace lgv30 battery

Here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LG-V30-BL-T34-Replacement-Battery-3155-3300-mAh/264534300922?hash=item3d977918fa:g:FOQAAOSw1lFdzsTl Matt
  2. matthew33

Post Screen distortion?

Why? It was only a couple months old from brand new Matt
  3. matthew33

Post New LG G8S AOD issue.

lol...it's a hardware issue LG will refuse to own up too. Ma Kid's phone went so green after only a few months, EVERYTHING was unreadable. Matt
  4. matthew33

Post What does LG Charge to replace lgv30 battery

I replaced mine myself..took all of 10 mins Matt
  5. matthew33

Post Cases for LG V30

I use this one £6.99. Dropped my phone lots of times and touch wood, ZERO danage so far. VERY tough case https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0734QQB9S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Matt
  6. matthew33

Post Screen distortion?

LG G8S here in UK. MASSIVE screen burn. Literally half the screen has gone a VERY dark green. Any way to fix this? thanks Matt
  7. matthew33

Post New LG G8S AOD issue.

LG G8S here in UK. MASSIVE screen burn. Literally half the screen has gone a VERY dark green. Any way to fix this? thanks Matt
  8. matthew33

Thread HUGE screen burn!

9. matthew33

Post Have you noticed any screen burn or image retention

10. matthew33

Thread LG V30 Camera vs LG G6 Camera

Is It Just me and/or my phone or is is fact that the G6 Takes way better pictures and seems to focus a LOT quicker, especially on close up pics. I have owned a few of, them, plis my mother an ]d father also own the G6 and comard to the V30 Camera it's a LOT quicker to focus and lesss blur etc...
  11. matthew33

Thread Option to enable or disable weather animation vanished!

Option to enable or disable weather animation vanished on my lh v30 h930 running latest stock rom. i click customize lockscreen and there is nothing there about weather lockscreen/animation. any ideas? Thanks Matt
  12. matthew33

Post [H930][STOCK][PIE]LG V30 European open market H93031a_00_OPEN_EU_OP_1105.KDZ

When I install the weather file via Magisk I go to edit it but this is all I see: Matt