Recent content by mattio781

1. mattio781

Post COVID 19 Downgrade

It only works is you have a covid 19 app on your phone. No reason to downgrade Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  2. mattio781

Post Class Action Lawsuuit to pay $400 if settled

I just got a check today for $29.11 Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. mattio781

Post Android Auto on Android 10

When my phone updated to Android 10 all of my aa issues went away, it works flawless now Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  4. mattio781

Post android 10/ android q

Where we're going, we don't need roads Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. mattio781

Post Got Night mode on camera today!

Mine has a hard time focusing with Snapchat and messenger, hopefully they will fix that Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  6. mattio781

Post Got Night mode on camera today!

Does anyone camera crash when you first use it, mine starts out choppy, then crashes, turn it back on and it's all good Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. mattio781

Post down bar

You're welcome Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  8. mattio781

Post down bar

You have to go to display settings Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  9. mattio781

Post Messages problem after upgrade to Pie

You'll have to resort back to the default Samsung theme with there terrible icons for it to work properly, until they can get a theme that will work for pie, hopefully these themes will get fixed because I'm not a fan of the default icons Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  10. mattio781

Post Messages problem after upgrade to Pie

I have to have night mode on Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. mattio781

Post AT&T Note 9 Pie Update Out

Already found a few things I don't really like. Can't relocate clock in the status bar, can't see the calendar dates unless you find a good theme. It's going to take some getting used to for sure, but I like the new updated look Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  12. mattio781

Post Safe to run the latest security update? It states "Nexus 5X"!

Mine still won't update Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  13. mattio781

Post Safe to run the latest security update? It states "Nexus 5X"!

Mine does the same thing, I've "installed" it, but it won't let me, so hopefully they get this fixed Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  14. mattio781

Post Looking for brave people to try ..... Oreo 8.0 ADB sideload

Nougat had way better battery life Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. mattio781

Post Looking for brave people to try ..... Oreo 8.0 ADB sideload

In my case, I recently enabled band 14 and been trying to lock it in that band to see if any is live in my area. I also use it to lock in it lock out other bands that run slow. On the app you would use the activities part and search for network and would bring up the option to select it...