Recent content by mattvalenz

1. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

How Google prices their phones is not really something I can speak to from a Sprint perspective, but as others have said in this string, Google offers 24 month, 0% financing for qualified buyers. https://store.google.com/magazine/financing
  2. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

I am not aware of an expiration on the VZ carrier storefront exclusivity. Ultimately that is a question for Google that we here at Sprint can't answer. Sorry!
  3. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

Unfortunately, no. Google will not support Sprint specific services like our visual voicemail on the Pixel.
  4. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

I looked into this with our Product team and the Wi-Fi calling "support" that VZ and T-Mobile are claiming are most likely tied to voLTE than anything else. Ultimately Google does not support IMS on Pixel which would have enabled Android native Wi-Fi calling on our network.
  5. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

Yes it will as it is the exact same SIM SKU as Nexus 6: CZ2144LWC / 019962040146. However we still require the SIM to be paired to the device MEID in our billing system so you can't just take the SIM out of your Nexus 6p, insert it into the Pixel and expect it to just activate. You still have...
  6. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

Well I wish I had a better answer. In this case, Google kept details around Pixel pretty close to the vest until the announcements yesterday which mean we could not communicate internally until late yesterday and today. The good news is that we have been working hard to make sure our Retail...
  7. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

Hey Peter - Happy to help. 1) Sprint will not carry Pixel due to Google's choice to go with Verizon as the exclusive carrier storefront for Pixel, however we are an activation partner for the device. So, you would buy the unlocked version of the device from Google and activate it with us if...
  8. M

Post Pixel on Sprint

Hi. I am a Product Ambassador for Sprint and can confirm that Sprint is an activation partner for Pixel. Let me know if you have any questions.
  9. M

Post V20 on sprint!!!

The V20 will be coming to Sprint, there is a preorder page up now. https://www.sprint.com/landings/lg-v20/index.html
  10. M

Thread What is the max # of Android devices that can use a single Google Play account?

Does anyone know this? Trying to mass deploy devices at work and wondering how many devices a single Google Play account could support. I thought there was a max but I'm having trouble finding what that # is. I'd appreciate the help as I don't want to set up bulk Gmail accounts if I can help it.
  11. M

Post [q] unlock code for samsung phones

Correct The device cannot be unlocked if not under contract due to fraud risk. This is non-negotiable, sorry. It is policy.
  12. M

You're very welcome We are doing our best to help support users in XDA so I appreciate the thanks. We are working hard giving feedback to the SWW care teams about user experience on forums like this one about the process. Everything I said before is how things should work. Again, the...
  13. M

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Understand_how_the_Preferred_Roaming_List_is_used/case-cx832318-20091216-141942 "Sprint updates the PRL a few times a year to provide you with new domestic digital roaming coverage or with international roaming coverage or to make other necessary...
  14. M

Just trying to help. As I said: If you or anyone else got their device unlocked by SWW Care, went to a foreign destination and found that the device didn't work with a 3rd party SIM, we need examples in order to investigate. Phone #'s are preferred. You can private message me with your...
  15. M

Yes SWW Care should be able to confirm that the payload to unlock the device went through. You have to be in coverage when the OTA payload is sent. If you or anyone else got their device unlocked by SWW Care, went to a foreign destination and found that the device didn't work with a 3rd party...