• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mauaus

1. M

Post [Kernel][23.09.2021][4.14.246][A11/A12 BETA 4] Kirisakura 7.9.3 for Pixel 4/XL aka FLORAL

Flashed the module and 4.5.0 on my xl after flashing stock and my phone seems to be running warmer and draining faster.
  2. M

Post [Kernel][23.09.2021][4.14.246][A11/A12 BETA 4] Kirisakura 7.9.3 for Pixel 4/XL aka FLORAL

Not sure if I understood correctly, I installed powerhint module in magisk and then flashed the latest kernel, is that not what I was supposed to do?
  3. M

Post [KERNEL][12/06/2020][SafetyNet]fsociety for Google Pixel 4/XL[4.14.210]

Just flashed on stock, and everything seems ok. Just a quick question it already comes at recommended settings or is tweaking recommended? thanks for your work
  4. M

Post Zhiyun Smooth-4 Gimbal

Thinking of buying this same gimbal, to use with my moment lenses, please update :)
  5. M

Post Bellroy Leather or Google Fabric case?

Love my nomad too! Expensive but great quality as far as i can tell!
  6. M

Post Best Screen Protectors

did a pretty good job patching the mr shield with the LOCA and looks just about perfect! Thanks everyone!
  7. M

I have a few from the 2xl dome glass gonna be doing this tonight, thanks a million for your help.
  8. M

Awesome!, couple of questions. the wipe you are using to clean the excess, is that just a dry wipe or with alcohol, and also how much time curing with UV?
  9. M

That would be awesome, thanks man! Also found this video, seems like a good idea... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMH4-Stbig4
  10. M

would you mind describing how you would apply with a toothpick? Makes more sense than the qtip because of the residue it might leave
  11. M

So whats the consensus on the Tgsp to use with loca, MR SHields? I have MR Shields, Caseology, supershields :P
  12. M

Sweet!
  13. M

Got one from a previous whitedome installation That should be fine right?
  14. M

So basically the oil method but using loca instead of oil? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQRrbqUBPI Edit: oh and using a syringe instead of qtips