Recent content by maurensen

1. maurensen

Post [ROM] [11.0] Superior OS [Official]

Replying myself... Wiping cache solved the issue! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  2. maurensen

Just found a little bug: haptic feedback is not working in this release, previous was ok
  3. maurensen

Just installed new version no problem so far! Noticed you have added fm radio app very nice addendum thanx again!
  4. maurensen

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] MSM-Xtended[11] [Payton]

managed to fix the issue with your suggestion! Many thanx! ---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ---------- Btw now I'm using your Superior OS Rom that's very fast and responsive!
  5. maurensen

hallo, i'm coming from stock android 9, with other 10 roms no signal problem... Thanx
  6. maurensen

Nevermind managed to fix the problem thanx!
  7. maurensen

Rom installing and running ok very smooth but no sim signal so the pohone line is not working...
  8. maurensen

Excuse me I have a problem with bluetooth fclosing... Anyone? Thanx!
  9. maurensen

Post TWRP 3.2.3-0 for Moto Z2 Play [albus]

Working (now) download link twrp: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904007189
  10. maurensen

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r43][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended-v5.8-albus [Moto Z² Play]

Great rom fast and very customizable! Only issue found is if that if you enable every type of notification with display ambient( from motorola menu or display menu) when u receive a notification the phone reboots in recovery mode... no FC or errorlog the phone reboots as I had choosed reboot...
  11. maurensen

Post ROM LIQUID REMIX Android P GSI Para Moto Z2 Play

Anyone with a working link please?
  12. maurensen

Post ROM Resurrection Remix Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play

Also for me falshing GSI rom seems a bit difficult i can't find some clear explanation step by step guide i don't want to risk a brick so i'm stick with an oreo custom rom... I'm a old school rom modder: wipe, flash rom via twrp and that's all :) Thanx anyone!
  13. maurensen

Post [UNOFFICIAL][Treble] Resurrection Remix v6.2.1[8.1.0][albus](12-01-2019)

Btw does anyone knows if there is a setting to change blinking ratio of the notification led? Thanx in advance
  14. maurensen

Post [UNOFFICIAL][Treble] Resurrection Remix v6.2.1[8.1.0][albus](12-01-2019)

great rom so far no major problem encountered! Thanx alot!