Recent content by -Maverick-

1. -Maverick-

Post Question Combination file s908u , need help download

Binary 3, Bit 3, or Bootloader 3 however you like to phrase it, was uploaded yesterday. :) COMBINATION_FAC_FAS0_S908UFAU3AWF1_FAS0_S908UFAU3AWF1_FACFAC_MQB66951115_REV00_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT.tar.tar.7z https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10620683726822078540
  2. -Maverick-

Post Question pixel 6 teardown

Okay I'm impressed. The only change I would make is having a breakout PCB for the USB-C port for easier repairability, maybe the Pixel 7 next year? Overall, depending on the individual, replacing a broken screen will be relatively "easy".
  3. -Maverick-

Post [CLOSED] Welcome to XDA 2021!

You can toggle width for widescreens on the bottom left of the site, right next to the theme changer.
  4. -Maverick-

Post [Q] Battery Drain on any ROM, Battery Replaced

I never wrote you didn't, just a simple question. :) If you want to rule out the battery, factory reset with no account on stock apps and see how the battery holds up. If it holds, then slowly start adding everything back while monitoring your battery stats. :good:
  5. -Maverick-

Post [Q] Battery Drain on any ROM, Battery Replaced

Did they tell you how old the battery was or when it was made? Original or generic?
  6. -Maverick-

Post Any battery replacement success stories?

Oh that, looks to me like a clear film protector you peal off after replacing the screen. :D
  7. -Maverick-

I see Brighton, Ontario, Canada on my side. Are we looking at the same thing? Seller also relisted the item. https://www.ebay.ca/fdbk/feedback_profile/kittyt247 https://www.ebay.ca/itm/193254389785
  8. -Maverick-

Carmageddon1984 I see replacement screens go for $38 US on eBay. Granted they're from China, so no telling on the QA. I'd chance it for that price. However I did find this one in Brighton, Ontario. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/193243425452
  9. -Maverick-

4 hours is basically my use case. 6 hours SOT isn't impossible on this phone, I've seen it done before. If I lowered the brightness enough and didn't use Google Maps as much with no background apps running, I could probably pull it off. ;) Some advice after battery replacement, recharge to...
  10. -Maverick-

It's about 3.5-4 hours with 45% brightness. No games, just normal app usage like twitter, reddit, firefox, youtube, and google maps. This is all on stock Android 10, and by the time I get home I have about 20-25% battery left. Before the battery replacement, my phone would die on the way home.
  11. -Maverick-

Post Battery replacement make a difference?

Hmmm, $100, at that price I'd rather do it myself or move to another phone. However, if you did replace it, the jump in battery performance would be noticeable.
  12. -Maverick-

Post No more security updates

UNOFFICIAL Lineage 17 is likely my choice, but I'm waiting for it to go "Official" before I jump in and some minor bugs get ironed out.
  13. -Maverick-

Post No more security updates

I'll hold off upgrading and use stock custom roms for the security patches, then hopefully the Pixel 4a/XL is a reality this coming May. If not, I'll just wait it out for the Pixel 5/XL.
  14. -Maverick-

Post Getting a Pixel XL October 2019

The batteries on original Pixels are 3 years old now, maybe it's the battery getting warm and needs to be replaced??? I replaced my battery for different reasons and don't have heat issues with my Pixel XL.
  15. -Maverick-

Since Google decided to extend support for the OG Pixel/XL with Android 10, they left me little reason to upgrade to 4. They would have to come in at $700 (not going to happen) or less for me to upgrade, or else I'm staying put until next year's 5. There is also the "possible" Pixel 4a/XL to...